His maid, Expressions

=♡ Chapter 20 ♡=

~Marrie's POV~
"Ehh?" I gasped in shock and bewilderment, "Jealous? Me?" I laughed light heartedly, "You're hilarious!" I stated to Agni as we stood in the kitchen, preparing the lords a meal.
"You saw someone you love with another woman.. I am not wrong." Agni said with crossed arms as he steadied his stirring tool into a pot of curry.
"L-Love..??"  I gasped louder, this time feeling my face burn up, "That's..possible.." she admitted at the fact that she had to face.
"Yet for him to do that when knowing your feelings.. hm.." Agni cringed at the thought, "I cannot tell how he feels back.."
I looked at the love master with all my hope, "W-What am I to do, Agni..?" I asked, never feeling so lost.
"Ah.. that is not me to decide!" he chuckled in his thick accent and continued to stir the curry, "If it is true love, it will be meant to be." he sang softly and hummed away happily. I stood in thought and hopelessness. I guess it was never meant to be..

~Sebastian's POV~
I continued to watch my hands in the lords extended bathroom in his home away from home. I still couldn't remove the foul scent of the built up feminine hormones on my prints. It drove me to the most of annoyed and disgust. Having do such horrid acts for information really is not my forte..
"Sebastian..gah!" I heard the lord cough from the room, having me put my gloves back on and leave with a sigh. I walked to his side as he laid weakly on his bed. "I do not find this necessary.." he groaned, his face being flushed from the sickness he held.
"My lord, we have no choice but to let you rest." I stated with closed eyes, obeying lord Somas request to have Ciel rest.
"Tch.. bloody hell.." he sighed irritably. "Then please have Marrie hurry on my tea.. I'm growing impatient at the moment."
I nodded and walked to opened the rooms door, having seen Marrie, Soma, and Agni right before me. I opened the door more for them to walk in.
"Ciel! I thought I told you to change into something more comfortable.. you're sweating like a pig!!" Soma cried.
"I said I'm fine-gn.." Ciel began to cough, working himself over his limits.
"My lord, I'll assist you." Marrie said.

As the tea and sweets were set out, Ciel layed lewdly with a night shirt on and a more comfortable eye patch. Soma applauded this.
"Yay! he looks better already!" he clasped his palms together and smiled, "Now! I must attend the manors needs..!" he said, obviously feeling proud of being a working man. Agni bowed and followed Soma as they left.
"You may take your leave.. I guess I will sleep.." Ciel ordered in de-stress, yet yawned softly and rolled into his covers.
I took the liberty of turning out all the lights, yet as I did so, Marrie has already left. She left without me! How rude..
I followed out the door, seeing her walking away. I caught up to her and walked on her side, "Would you like to accompany me in pre-"
"No."
"...in preparing-"
"Go away."
"...."
"..."
"......." I walked with her in silence. She was honestly too cold for her usual self. "Why so sour..?" I raised an eyebrow in suspicion.
"Just.." the clacking of her short heels came to a halt, as well with my bold strides. She did not make eye contact. "Just.. leave me alone please." her voice wavered tensely, then she immediately began walking at a faster speed. I knew she had something she was keeping from me. She was a terrible liar.. I won't have it.
"Tell me." I warned, grabbing her wrist, positioning my eyes to form into a deeper crimson shade. I could feel her petite arm tremble. Her human form was taking advantage of her true nature.. For she truly did tremble.
"W-What are you rambling about.. I said leave me alone.." she said deeply inflicted in hurt. I couldn't place her sudden focus on what happened to Ciel, or something else.
"Marrie-" I sternly replied to her, taking her wrist into a tighter hold and pulled it to my side for her to get close to me, and not reject me. "I am not appreciating this attitude.." I snapped, changing eyes cold into slits in determination. "What is the matter with you.." I said demandingly.
"I-Its.." her eyes wavered helplessly below my gaze. "Sebastian." she whimpered and leaned her head against my chest.

I stood there, bewildered, not knowing this would happened. I lost control of the situation. "Ah.. What are you doing now.." I let go of her wrist as she layed on my chest.
"My emotions are overwhelming. I want them to calm down." she mumbled against me.
". . ."
". . ."
I stood there and looked around, "...why do so in this manner..?" I asked in utter confusion. She didn't reply, yet wrapped her arms around me. I felt my cheeks burn, "W-Wait.." I pushed her away, "Not.. Here.." I said in a more formal expression. I knew I would lose control, and take advantage of her body then and there.

"T . . Tch . . ." she stammered and hung her head whilst I held her shoulders to prevent her from holding me again. "So.. I was right.." she said to me, I believe.
"E-Excuse me..?" I raised an eyebrow.
She raised her head, showing her face completely drowned in tears.
"You... Really..dont.. Love me.. Huh?" she said straightly with a smile.

=♡=