His maid, Damaged Demon

≡♡ Chapter 6 ♡

"He is not so noble that would stake his life for someone else. Nor is he so forgiving that he would sit by and allow someone to trample him. He is a selfish... as a self righteous human being.. That's why.. He... to clear his own shame... used that power. Demonic power. Not for anyone else, but for himself.. And he then found the truth.
As do I.. have those powers."

~Ciel's POV~
"Sebastian." I called, having him close in to my side as he returned.
"Yes, master?" his voice questioned, leaning down to examine my paperwork.
"I found the address.. We will catch the killer in action..tonight." Sebastian smirked at my remark as I continued. "..and once we find Jack the Ripper.. Don't dare hesitate to kill him." I ordered. He gracefully took a bow on one knee, playing that smirk even wider than before.
"Consider it done, my lord.."

~Later~

~Marrie's POV~
Sebastian, the young lord and I are now walking in the streets of London, up coming the address of what seems to be the house of the next victim due to Jack the Ripper. "It's here, I'm sure of it.." the young lord thought out loud.
"Are you sur-" I started, yet was interrupted by a horrid scream of agony coming within the alley way we approached. As instinct took in, we ran towards the loud noise. Coming to a dark and misty alleyway, a door stood down the end of the narrow walkway. As Sebastian walked up to open the door, I held the young lord close to me for protection.. And oddly enough, I wasn't doing it for his sake.. But for my own.

As Sebastian came to open the door, it slowly unraveled its-self. Opening to reveal the body of our next victim-- planned to be--laying, dead. Blood on nearly every inch inside, as her lower gut was torn and sliced, from whereas the main source of blood poured from. I covered Ciel's eye, not wanting a fragile child be in sight of such things. Yet standing over that lifeless body, was a another, only alive, painted in that same red. The shadowed and mysterious figure walked slowly out for his shadows to identify Madam Red's butler, Grell. His piercing green eyes looking longingly towards us. He had a large sized chainsaw equiped in his grasp, yet having the most innocent face to display.
"O-Oh.. No! It's not what it looks like!" he started stammering. "Y-You see, I-I-"
"We're done playing games Grell, you're caught." the young lord inturupred.

Grell stared at him for a while, then started laughing.. "Ah! ..and what fun this was!~" he managed to say between his giggle fit. "Indeed, playing the butler role was quite amusing..." he looked up with a sharp toothy grin. "But it's about time for me to show my TRUE colors, shall we?" he said, taking out a comb and brushing his long brunette hair into a vivid crimson, taking off his thin-brimmed specticals and replacing them with one's that had red lining around them. He stopped after his whole show to display. "Ah~ SHINIGAMI!" he finally represented with the hand gesture of love.
"Grim reaper.." Sebastian said backing up, glaring daggers into the dreaded race of a being. Ciel looked up at Sebastian and I, rather confused.
"Ah~ And you're little servants aren't very human like after all! Odd seeing such demons playing the role of maid and butler.." he grinned, as if not a care to give or take.
"I could say the same for you, Reaper." I spat, rather coldly.
"Yet a perfect crime couldn't be done alone!~" Grell replied, swaying his chainsaw back and forth.
"No, not at all.." said a deep females voice come from back inside the door. "No.." I managed to say above a whisper. My eyes widened in disbelief.

~Sebastian's POV~
I looked cautiously over to Marrie, who seemed to has froze in place, her grip behind the masters shoulders, tightened. I furrowed my eye brows as a feeling of worriness and revenge settled into me, when seeing Marrie in this state. Another dark siloette standing in the door way, walked up revealing Madam Red, playing a rather peculiar smirk. The young lords breath becoming short and ragged.
"Madam Red." he stated, suprisingly, boldly with confidence. "Why.." he then stammered, making her smirk only increase.
"Isn't it obvious, Ciel?~" tilting her head with the murderous grin.
She continued to reveal that ever since she was not able, physically, to give birth to a child, she'd kill those who would abort them. And finding the shinigami was a faster way of doing so..