His maid, Breath

=♡ Chapter 18 ♡=

~Ciels POV~

It has been multiple days since we've entered the circus and we have covered most of our information needed to take action, and finally we can unite and put use to our goal. The missing childerens case.

'This is just obserd.. Undercover in a bloody circus." I thought with annoyance. The damn complaint I contemplated through my mind never seemed to faulter, yet only became more aggressive. I walked down to the feasting area in the afternoon where recruits gathered together to eat. I rejoined with Sebastian and Marrie.

~

Later as I settled the arrangements for me and Freckles, we gathered our things so he could show me to the showers. I was terribly relieved, for I hadn't bathed in such a long while. The housing we walked near seemed run down and suspicious, nothing like a bathing room I've seen.
"Eh.." I gave a soft groan of anxiety, as I hitched my breath suddenly, not knowing why, yet ignoring it.

"Well, here it is..!" Freckles exclaimed and opened the curtain, revealing a thick mist of steam, and then the room of naked men on stools.

"EHH!?!?" I gasped and turned around, not facing them, for it was highly inappropriate.

"What's wrong? haven't you seen a shower locker before?" Freckles teased. Yet for a fact I have NEVER been in such a predicament.

"I-I'm just going to.." I stuttered my way to the exit,

"Oh~ No you don't!" Freckles had pulled me back in, "Lets wash you up!" he greeted by pulling at the hem of my button up top.

"N-No! Wait!" I argued, feeling sick as my breath became more heavy and drawn out than before. He managed to pull me to the ground and pull the back of my top off, showing the tatted symbol in the lower left corner of my back from many years back in my youth. Freckles gave a sharp inhale at the sudden display of myself. I took his shocked state to my advantage to push him off and swiftly leave the scene. 

"Smile!" he yelled after me, yet didn't follow for what I could see.

I ran behind a tent or two and stopped, panting heavily and not feeling like I could breathe. "T-This isn't..ghm!!" I gasped shakily, and ended up vomiting down onto the ground.
"Ah.. Master!" I heard my butlers voice echoing from behind me as I felt to loose balance. "Smile? Are you okay??" a voice called out. Suddenly I was quite faint, feeling cold and weak. Then everything went black.

=♡=