His maid, Perplexed

≡♡ Chapter 8 ♡≡

~Marrie's POV~
I couldn't keep myself from being a nuisance and do nothing for the lord all day... So I decided to accompany the chef, Bardroy, in what he will be serving for tonights supper arrangements. I then took it upon myself to enter the kitchen.
"Oh! 'ello, Marrie!" he called, with a closed eye smile, which shortly lasted, and reverted into a shocked look. "Wait... Aren't 'cha hurt?!" he exclaimed as I walked up to him at a steady pace, having my hands held together in front of me.
"I am recovering... Yet wanted to see if I could be of some use, if I may." I gave a kind closed eye smile in response. His features then showed he was contemplating the idea, yet I sensed that he was overly hesitate, and looked nervous. "Is something the matter?" tilting my head to the side, I awaited a response. He neared my side and whispered,
"Listen... If you are in bad shape, I'd advise you to go to your room before Mr. Sebastian finds out..." his whispers intensified towards the end.
"Sebastian? Why would he care?" I raised my eyebrows, as my tone had shock dripping with every word. He then looked at me like I really was some sort of stupid.
"You don't notice? He totally has a thing for ya!" he played a mischievous smirk whilst nudging the side of my arm.
"A... 'thing'..?" I questioned.
He then sighed. "Look... If anything happens to you in here... He's going to blame it on me..! And when it comes to you... Sebastian doesn't play nice..." he shivered. I didn't fully understand, yet I didn't agree.
"Look, even if he cared, he wouldn-"
"Hey, Marrie, remember how I once said I'd do anything to get a point across?" he said with a lovely smile.... almost to lovely... rather scary...

"I do recall." replying, hesitatly, as I heard footsteps come back up from the hallway, in a flash, I was pushed up against the edge of the kitchen counter by Bardroy and him holding my leg to where my knee was bent at a 60° angle, revealing more of my thigh then I would have approved of. In a position in which salsa dancers would be in, if you prefer.. I blushed hard as his face turned into a smirk. "B-Bardory!?" I exclaimed as he plastered a smirk upon his features, putting his free hand around my waist.
"Bardroy, I have returned the-...." 'Bloody hell!?' I mentally cursed, as my mind was racing.. I then realised..
The footsteps. Were. Sebastians.
AND HE JUST HAPPENED TO WALK IN ON THIS PREDICAMENT......
I sat there with the deepest flustered expression one could possibly display, as Bardroy squeesed my leg, earning a squeak from me has I held my clenching fists up against his chest with embarrassment.
"Oi, I was hopin' it was yo--AYE-WHAT THE-" Bardroy spoke up yet had silverware, butter knifes, thrown past his head. Leading to him retreating from myself. Letting me catch my breath. "OI, THERE, THAT WAS UN-CALLED FOR!" Bardroy blurted out in a frantic motion. And within a blink of the eye, Sebastian came up to the chef and held more knives up to his neck. Leading Bardroy into a frozen defensive position, as he quivered in fear.

"Bardroy, explain this vile act Marrie took place in, and that I have witnessed, will you not?" Sebastian quickly stated, in a deep and bound tone in which sent unwillingly pleasant shivers down my spine, then making Bardroy look as if he were about to piss himself. Then Bardroy chuckled, which made Sebastian clamp his grip around his silver blades even tighter than before. I affirm, if he hadn't been wearing gloves, his hands would have shown cerulean as clear as day.
"I was only proving a point.." Bardroy sighed with a wry smile, then looked over at me with a smirk.

'THAT EVIL GENIUS..!' I mentally screamed. He had proven his point through action, no matter the risk... and that's what makes a good soldier... Brilliant work..
"Get out of my sight..." Sebastian spat, lowering his weapons and having Bardroy sprint out of the kitchen for dear life. Then, the unsettling of anxiety and awkwardness overwhelmed me as Sebastian and I were felt alone. I was uncomfortably shifting as I, ungracefully, sat upon the kitchen counter. He glanced at me with a rather hurt expression.

"S-Sebastian, he was merely pro--mmhn!!!" I was cut off by Sebastians face closed into mine, lips connected, with his hands on my cheeks, having practically trapping me into his embrace. I sat there, aghasted to no avail. Frozen in place, as I couldn't stop him... I couldn't... No.. I wouldn't..? 'Why...' I clenched my eyes shut.. 'Why can't I do anything!?' I was shaking.. Until he had let go, staring into my eyes with that same stern impression as before. I was overwhelmed and confused beyond belief. He softened his touch around my perplexed expression. This kiss wasn't as pleasant as real ones.. This was forceful... Yet.. felt needed..

~Sebastian's POV~
I was late... The damned chef had gotten to what was rightfully mine to claim... Yet, why should I envy such a lower class individual...? This simply will not do...

"S-Sebastian, he was merely pro--" I cut her sentence off short, holding her cheeks as I then pressed my lips against hers. Feeling, as if.. I had to..
Why... why am I craving for affection... why must my chest ache.. All because of her...
I pulled back from her and loosened my grip around her crimson tinted cheeks. She stared at me in a shocked manner, yet I don't blame her. "Tch.. " she spat and reverted eye contact. Her facial expression never changed from embarrassment. I sensed that she enjoyed the kiss.. Leaving me to smirk and regain a proper stance.
"I could kiss you again, if wanted~" I teased happily with a closed eye smile. She looked over, crossing her legs and arms, still as flustered as ever.
"T-Try it again, and I'll kick you in the pelvis..!" she frantically replied, trying to look serious.
"How uncute.." I sighed, taking my leave out of the kitchen.
"Like I care what you think..." she mumbled behind me, followed by a thump of the flooring as she made her way back to a proper manner.

"Really, then..?" I stopped and turned my gaze back towards her. "I think you're rather cute." I winked.
"E-Eh..!?" she gasped as her face started to glow even brighter. I chuckled under my breath and left the scene feeling pure satisfaction. The young master has called me after all.

~

~Ciel's POV~
'Damn... Where is that useless butler when you need him....' I pondered in my study.

To my surprise, Sebastian finally entered the room. "Pardon me, master... I had to take care of some personal matters.." he stated and entered the room further. "Did you call?" he bowed as I then nodded my head.
"Indeed.. I need you to read this.. It's not in any language I find familiar..." I stated. Sebastian then took a look at the untitled letter I handed towards him. He put on his glasses that were oddly needed, from a demon...
"My lord, it appears to be Latin." he said with a shocked tone. Leading me to beam out of my office chair.
"Well!? Go on then!!!" I ordered. "Why are you in such a fowl mood about mere Latin expressions?" Sebastian exploited.

"Latin wording was recently evidence behind our recent murder investigation.."

=♡=