His maid, A New Chapter; A New story

=♡ Chapter 14 ♡=

~Marrie's POV~
The pitter-patter of my own pumps echoed throughout the manor halls at this late hour, for the master had called me.
"Yes, master?" I questiond as I peeked my petite head through the door a ways, to see his frail form constricted under his heavy duvet cover. He sleepily looked towards me with his navy blue and amethyst eyes.
"Marrie, please come in for a moment.." he ordered with a pleasant tone. Unlike Sebastian, the master seems to treat me with more respect and kind manners, as the crow shows to seemingly be present due to the contract, but as I have no true cause as for my own will to be here.
Leaving my thoughts, I neared Ciel and stood by his bedroom side. The only light visible at this time would be the dimly lit candle in his counter side stand, and the stars illuminating through the thin porcelain curtains on the moonless nights sky.
"Marrie, several weeks ago.. when Sebastians..confession happened... why didn't Sebastian take my soul? I know the reason and for whomever to smite revenge on!!" he pondered, seeming agitated, "I've tried to understand why.. yet.." he stopped, unable to understand his over thinking. I sighed softly with the creases of my lips turning into a smile.
"My lord.. It seems that Sebastian cares for you." I replied with an amused tint to my voice, as I gazed down to the boy. He snorted and looked at me bewildered.
"Tch! You must be joking." he snarled, "Him? A demo-" he cut his sentence short and froze, looking up to me. I could tell he knew I was right. Because in all fairness, I am also a demon and I care for my master. "Bloody hell.." he sighed, as I half heartedly chuckled in return.
"Goodnight, my lord." I whispered and blew out the candles. Now for this night he'll rest, knowing the cause for his parents death, and being able to live with that fact for as long as he may. Up for even pass with this revenge.

~

"Hm.. tying them at the top only sufficiently tight, then to admit of its swelling whilst under the operation of boiling--three quarters of an hour will suffice." I explained to Mey-Rin, as I began baking the apple snowball buns and placing them in the scullerys heated stove.
"Ah..!" Mey-Rin clapped, "Truly amazing, Desdemona!!" she cooed, expressionately. I dusted the excess powder off my gloves onto my apron.
"Please, be a dear and continue this, Mey-Rin.." I ordered as she squealed as her usual self and went to work as I walked off into the main hall.

As I entered the hall, which stood Ciel accompanied by Sebastian whom were both out by the carriage.
"All finished, sir!" announced Finnian who had took the liberty of packing the masters luggage into the carriage. The servants exited the manor to watch the master leave.
"We are in charge now, while the master is gone!" Bard grined evily. Sebastian bonked Bards head with an unamused look,
"No rules broken on my watch.." he glared.

"Oi, who said we gonna break the rules!?" Bard snarled.
"Yeah! We be having fun without rebelling,yes we are!" Mey-Rin joined in.
"AND WE GONNA EAT THESE DELICIOUS SNOW BALL BUNS!!" Finnian said with a tray of the small breads Marrie made for them.
"Ho.Ho.Ho." said Tanaka in his usual expression, eating a bun.
"Well, behave yourselves, I'd hate to punish you all.." replied Marrie as Sebastian took her frail hand and helped her into the carriage.
"I'd let you punish me any day, darlin'~" cooed Bardroy with a smirk, as Sebastian took Bards cigarette and stepped on it in to the gravel. "OI!!" he argued with Sebastians actions as the crow seemed to give zero thought and helped the lord into the carriage as well.
"Take care. We shall return in a few months." Sebastian added and shut the carriage door.

~

"Bloody hell.." the earl sighed as the annihilation left seeking through his raspy tone. His gaze kept out the carriage door, as we have been on the road for quite sometime already, and Sebastian was up front driving the carriage. The Lord seems de-stressed.
"You're not looking forward to staying at the country house, are you, my lord.." I smiled with dipped eyebrows, for the master never did like living in the parts of town, even though it never seemed to make a difference in lifestyle.
"Not just that.." he pouted and kept his gaze out the window, "They are there.." he groaned, referring to the country house care takers; Prince Soma and his butler/colleague Agni.
I smiled, clearly amused by his annoyance towards the two men, "My lord.. Once we finish our mission we can make it back home.." I explained trying to ease his nerves.

~

"Ciel, have you tried them yet!? The recipe comes from generations of my family, and you are sure to love it!" rambled the prince of Bangal, also known as Prince Soma Asman Kadar, "The place has been absolutely spotless, thanks to Agni!!" he continued to ramble in his thick Indian accent, as Ciel hadn't even set foot into the townhouse yet, for Soma had already kept him quite busy in his own talkative world, as Sebastian and I had unloaded Ciels baggage.

~Sebastian's POV~
I carried the lords cases and up to his temporary room, as I, for once, deep in thought. For I had now known Marrie is well aware of my love towards her, and yet she hadn't shown anything in return. This swelling in my chest tends to flare as I think of such things..
"Michaelis?" I heard the smooth tone of her voice echo into the room. I turned my head to find her cautiously standing in the doorway.
"Yes, Marrie?" I gave a fake smile and faced her properly and respectfully, thus my gloved palms rested behind my back.
"You have been standing there for quite some time.. Are you hurt, then?" she questioned me, raising an eyebrow. I smirked walked walked up to her, taking her hand,
"Not at all, my sweet." I bowed and kissed the back of her hand, only to look up with her unamused.
"Please know such acts benefit the young lord towards nothing, and I will not encounter such meaningless activities.." she frantically replied, not looking at me know the eyes as she did so, "F-For now, that is.." she admitted with a faint blush and walked back down the hall. My chest seemed to pick up recognition from her acts and make me, not only happy, but to plaster a real smile.

=♡=

A/N - Life. Has been. Pure shit.
Sorry for not updating in so long I have been terribly busy, also stressed about life and school coming along within the next month.
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, my loves. 💕