One-Shot || Like Mother, Like Son

"Ciel!~" called Marrie in a sweet angelic tone. Ciel shivered and knew that couldn't mean anything good. He walked up the stairs to his bedroom where she called.
"Marrie? Why call me by my name..?" he asked and twitched an eyebrow. He felt his sweat beading through from under his eye patch with tension.
"Forgive me.. My lord.." she glared and gestured to the lords bedside table, "Can you explain this?" she opened the drawer to the table and out fell a ton of candy. Ciel sweat,
"I---Those aren't mine." he said, balancing on his heels. Marrie didn't fall for that nonsense.
"Oh? All this chocolate..?" she picked up a piece, "Earl Grey flavoured~?" she cooed as Ciel became more suspicious. "How many time have I told you!? No. Sweets. After. Eight!" she scolded him, and picked up all the sweets within her apron.
"W-Wait! What are you doing!?" Ciel asked and paniced.
"I'm taking the sweets. For your punishment; no dessert for a week." she walked passed him.
"A-A week!?" he repeated, being utterly appalled.
"Yes. Now go brush your teeth." she closed the door to his room and let him sulk in peace.

~

Later that night, Marrie had layed in her bed to fall asleep for the night in the female servants quarters. Little did she know, that a five foot British ball of fury hid under her bed. Ciel had waited for her to fall asleep so he could take back his candy.
"Hm.." he looked around and saw she had a dresser at the far side of the room. That was the only thing in there that could be hiding the candy she had taken from him. He got up from under the bed and tip toed over to the dresser, opening a drawer to see his candy. He felt his mouth salivate with joy at the sight of his sweets. Yet suddenly a cool touch was placed on his shoulder, and Marrie was behind him.
"Ci~e~l~" she sang with a dark aura.
"BLOODY FUCK-" he screamed in terror.

~

The next day Ciel had sat in his seat at the head of the dining room table with an obvious visage of irritation, expressed upon his pouting.
"My lord, what ever is the matter this morning?" Sebastian asked as he poured Ciel his tea.
"Marrie. Has taken. My. CANDY." Ciel scorned between his grit teeth with rage.
"Ah.. But of course. She also had banned you from dessert, yes?" the butler asked with a cheeky grin.
"Don't remind me.." Ciel sulked and drank the Earl Grey.
"Well then.. I suppose that is life." Sebastian hummed and set the tea pot on the tray against the cart beside him.
"Yeah yeah.." Ciel thougt and tapped his fingers against the top of the table. As then suddenly, he was struck with an idea. An idea which could never fail.

~
Marrie worked in the kitchen, alone, washing dishes and humming in content.
"Marrie?" called Sebastian as he walked into the vast scullery.
"Yes?" she looked behind herself to see an irritated butler and a small cheeky cod who leaned against the door way. Sebastian walked close to Marrie and blinked.
"You must give back the lords candy." Sebastian stated. Marrie blinked in confusion as to why he would appose such an idea.
"Why would I -...." her face faltered. ".....he ordered you didn't he."
Sebastian blinked and sweat, closing his eyes and looking down, "Indeed he did..." he admitted shamefully. Marrie laughed and went back to washing the dishes.
"Sorry but that doesn't change a thing." she sighed as Sebastian turned around.
"What!?" Ciel whisper shouted at Sebastian, "Why aren't you doing anything!?" he waved his arms in frustration.
"If only you knew what it felt like to fight with your loved one, my lord." Sebastian stated and shivered, "She.. Has the power.." he stated as Ciel just watched Marrie with terror.
"No..." he trembled.

~

The next day, Ciel had found Marrie dusting the frames and artifacts in the lounge. He waddled towards her and tugged at her skirt lightly.
"Hm?" she turned around to see Ciel in the most adorable outfit with matching shoes, hat, and everything.
"Marrie.." he cooed in a childish tone, "Can I.. Have some candy..? Just one piece..?" he asked and held his hands together pleadingly. Marrie just blushed and stared at his utter adorableness. His big glossy eye fluttered with eagerness and excitement.
"Ah.. Well no.. This is still your punishment." she choked out and continued to clean. Ciels whole cute act faded away and he aggressively pulled at Marie's skirt.
"GIVE ME BACK MY CANDY, DAMMIT!!" he pulled and pushed yet Marrie didn't budge at all. Ciel just continued to beat her up as much as he wanted until he got tired and eventually left.

~

A couple days later, Ciel walked into his dining room for dinner. The servants were there as well. Ciel looked completely drained and exhausted.
"M-My lord..?" Mey-Rin stated at his odd complexion. Ciel just walked in, and plopped right onto the floor in defeat. Face first.
"Well, I guess he's given up." Bard stated. Marrie blinked as she stood next to Sebastian. She sighed.
"My lord. Get up." she stated and walked over, picking him up. He growled like a wild animal. "Here." she held out a lollipop. His week was finished. Ciels face lit up as if he had seen Jesus himself. "Now get out." Marie pointed to the staircase. Ciel stood up when holding his lollipop in complete awe. He left shortly after, eating it as of it was the most valuable thing he's ever had.
"Kids." Marrie sighed and rubbed her head.
"The funny thing is that he will never learn from this experience." Sebastian cockily added. Marrie punched him in the gut right after he said so.

=♡=

A/N : Comment any more one shot ideas! (preferably without Tyler or Yuki because the characters visions have faded away from my inspiration) Thanks for all the support! ♡