His maid, Noah's Ark Circus

=♡ Chapter 15 ♡=

~Marrie's POV~

"A circus..." Ciel questioned, "Seriously?" he asked, placing down his newspaper as Sebastian poured his morning tea.
"I'm afraid so, my lord." Sebastian admited with furrowed eyebrows.
"Okay, so." Ciel clasped his palms and intertwined his fingers yet pointing his index fingers, "Every town, where children are missing.... Also have the Noah's Ark Circus in that time..?" he questioned hesitantly, pointing his index fingers at Sebastian whom chuckled, clearly amused.
"Yes, master." he smirked, handing Ciel his black tea.
"You're kidding me." the lord asked with irritation and annoyance written all over his face. I walked over to the bed from being in the dressing drawers,
"Nope." I smiled care freely and layed the lords clothes for today onto his bed, "And being undercover is probably the best solution." I smirked and looked over to him.
He looked over with a face of pure regret, "You're kidding..." he groaned with his hands covering his face that moved down, pulling his skin down, "UggggghhHH-" he groaned, obviously wanting a break. But what can he say? He is the Lord Phantomhive, after all..

~

Later that day after going over the schedule, we had went off to see this circus for ourselves. The carriage had stopped, dropping us off at the front of a rather large tent, titled Noah's Ark Circus.
"Well, well.." Sebastian sighed as we walked towards the entrance, seeing commoners become exhilarated from seeing such freaks of nature. Soon enough, the lord and ourselves took our seats in the large inner tents layout. For it had a great circumference lined up with rows of seats in which the crowds of people all awaited the acts to be displayed.
Soon enough the lights dimmed and only focused on the center of the arena.
"Welcome, ladies and gents'!~ I'm y'er host, Joker!" exlaimed a man with pinned up orange hair and a purple coat that hung over his shoulders, displaying his checkered undershirt and a large yellow bow. But the most intriguing notion, was his right hand... "What a full house! Ye' all be prepared to be amazed!" he smiled widely with a sharp tooth and raised his hand, being only bones, "Behold! Noah's arc circus!!!" he exlaimed briefly and gestured to the middle of the arena, where a lion tamer, whom was showing a large amount of skin and bust, appeared.. then a small girl and boy flew across the sky doing a trapeze act. A very tall bald man with a large amount of muscle and strength grasped a torch, blowing fire onto the air. Furthermore--a quite stunning looking female, looking only in her early teens, walked across a tight rope substances, at least thirty feet above the ground along with an umbrella.

"Wow.." the young lord perked up, as I sensed he has never been to a circus before that seemed to reveal his inner child under his fake mask of being a lord and maturity.
"And now.." Joker announced, turning myself to his attention. "Prepare yourselfs.. for Beast! The lion tamer!" he smiled and gestured towards the girl with vivid crimson lips and fairly short spiraled black hair. The lights focused onto her and the tiger she had yet to tame.
"How interesting.. What do you think about this, Seba-" I turned my head to face the butler whom was gone from his seat, leading me to a slight panic. I looked down the stair way of the seats' isles to see him jumping the rope and into the performing arena. Ciel gasped, as I sensed his tension.
"Sebastian!?" he exlaimed briefly and watched him walk towards the striped feline.
"What a beautiful creature~" Sebastian cooed as the audience gasped in anticipation and shock.
"E-h!?" the tamer gasped and Joker stood by her side as they watched this with utter suprise.
"Paws so plump and pink.. Eyes so mesmerizing and green.. And those teeth-uh." Sebastians face was but by the tiger softly.
"Betty!? Release him! You don't know where he's been!!" she exlaimed.

Ciel and I blinked in utter speechlessness, waiting I for this brief nightmare to come to a close.

~

"How boring.." Ciel stated as him and I waited in the carriage, "First he nearly gave the public a heart attack, now we.. w-whaa- achuu!!" the lord sneezed mid conversation.
"My lord are you alright?" I asked.
"It's fine.. Maybe that cat rubbed off on you.. You are a cat like demon after all." he stayed in fact.
"How inconsiderate of you to say.. I'm not just some cat person..." I stated with a small pout in embarrassment, "Just as Sebastian isn't a crow man!" I used as an example.
"Yeah, yeah.." Ciel sighed in annoyance, "I just want to go back to the.."
"Greetings..!" Sebastian opened the carriage door.
"Sebastian, what on Earth were you-"
"Before you say anything my lord.. I must announce that tomorrow. We audition for the circus!"

=♡=

[ A/N ~ Hello!! I am so sorry to update a rather short chapter after so long.. Life has been HECTIC and I'm terriblely sorry for the inconvenience. But I hope you enjoy what's to come. Along with a new book coming soon. ]