His maid, Battle

=♡ Chapter 11 ♡=

~Ciel's POV~
"T-The..." I began feeling my limbs tremble as I took my glance from my feet to the face of the angel.
"Yes, Ciel, the truth," Ash repeated with that god awful smile of his, making my nose twitch as he caught me off guard, "..only, if you give me something in return, that is." thoughts running with inseparable speed pounded throughout my mind of what he could want pondered for what seemed like hours.
"Well then, what do you want!?" I asked, losing my patience as it dripped from every word of mine.
"I want," he began with a soft tone, as well as kneeling down to my eye level, "your impurities.."
"M-My.. What!?" I spat, "That's ridiculous! Furthermore, why would I give you anything of mine?" I spoke towards him harshly, putting much emphasis on 'you'.
"You do want to know.. Don't you, little lord..? The truth of your life and parents?" he grazed my cheek with his pure white, yet beautifully hemmed, silk gloves. He.. Makes a compelling argument after all..
"My impurities.." I spoke to no-one in particular as I thought of his more devilish deal. A silence hung dreadfully. "I'll do it.. for revenge.."
"That's the spirit.." he came near to my ear lobe and began to whisper.

~Sebastian's POV~
Marrie and I sailed our small boat to the larger ship that planted the scent of our master and climbed aboard it hesitantly.
"Sebastian.." she spoke ever so gently, keeping a sharp gaze as she does so. I looked her direction to smell the intoxication of whom we came to possess down in a small room near the back of the ship. Peering through a window, I saw Ciel along with that angel, whom stood to close to comfort from him. Sending the rooms door to smash down by Marries impact.
"Ah~ What a bother.. I didn't get my share of our deal before they arrived," Ash sighed with content and stood up to face us, "Yet I was expecting you to come sooner, Michaelis.." he snarled with cursed grace and then took a glance towards Marrie. "Another demon servant..? How pitiful..!" he laughed in his own type of amusement. As he did so, I turned my gaze towards the young lord, who's eyes were pricked with tears to the brim.

"What did you do to him..?" Marrie asked, seeming to see Ciel in this state as well. The angel merely chuckled.
"Hm? Oh.. Nothing.. Only the truth~"
"LIES..!" interrupted Marrie, and with a slight motion, she pulled off her porcelain gloves, revealing her contract mark, shining a bright crimson as her eyes did the same.
"Feisty, are we..?" Ash smirked and slowly pulled out his rapier from his gray leather carrier, perched from his hip and resigned a thrust possession.
"Such a demon like you shan't be seen with such pure of hair anyways.." said he; darting down Marries long porcelain white hair with his lilac eyes. Marrie took a serious tone and lowered her form protectively,
"Try me, Dove.." snarling, she took off and hastily made her way to Ash. I took this as a distributor for then I ran towards the young lord and picked him up in bridal position as they started battle. Marrie dodged all his attacks gracefully and I roamed about to the safest part of the room to care for the master.
"My lord," I exclaimed to Ciel, placing him behind a large grandfather clock without hesitation as the sound of sword crashings were heard from Marrie and the angels battle, "What is the matter? Are you hurt?" I asked pretentiously, as his breathing shivered and his tears rolled softly down his cheeks with a slight reassuring nod. I knew he certainly was not alright.. The angel did something..

I tried thinking.. But then a loud crashing sound appeared from the fight between maid and angel. My head shot back to them, seeing Ash on top of a broken couch, and Marrie wielding some sort of dagger. "W-What a toss, that was.." Ash coughed, "Even with that blade.. you won't stop me--!" and with that, he threw himself passed Marrie in the blink of an eye with, what sounded like, a splitting sound of rope breaking. Yet nothing seemed to have happened.

Marries eyes widened as it happened in slow motion. Ash slid hastily passed her, thusting his rapier, thus chopping off her hair. Her long flowing hair, fell solidly to the ground. Everything froze as I saw Marrie. Her hair merely hanging just above her shoulders, cut unevenly and curled outwards.
"Much better~" cooed Ash with a smirk of satisfaction. "Now, all we need is for yo--" he was then careless. Marrie, faster than light itself, pounded the dagger through the lower abdomen of Ash Landers. Ash stared wide eyed to her with a shocked, yet soft expression.
"For an angel," Marrie finally spoke, "You ought to have better manners then that.." then pulling the suspicious dagger out of him, Ash's limp body took impact to the ground.

~

Shorty after, we rode our way back to shore. Marrie sat at the front view of the four meter boat, letting Ciel then sleep with his head propped in her lap. I then handled the mechanics of the boat and sat in the back, rowing. I took a glance every so often towards Marrie. Her hair seemed so different, as if she was a new person. She seemed to take notice of this and glared at me. Leading me to let out a slight cough and straighten my posture.
"So, what weapon did you use to rid Landers..?" asking, I did so in a matter of fact tone.
"An angels blade.. I took it from him when he tried choking me. Every angel has one, and it's an angels only weakness.." she replied, looking off into the sea for comfort. She then tried combing her hair, but it was not there. For that a force of habit was quite cute, in my opinion.
Coming to the docks, we cradled our horses and sent off back to the manor.

=♡=