His maid, Unique

≡♡ Chapter 9 ♡≡

~Ciel's POV~
We stood there as silence hung, dreadly, around the three of us in my late fathers study. I then broke the awkward encounter with a slight cough.
"Latin wording was shown on the three murders prior--we had investigated..." I spoke in a more orderly fashion.
"Sebastian." I ordered. "Read the letter.."

Sebastian cleared his throat and looked at the letter carefully, as he began to read;
"Dear little Phantomhive, how pure, you are... To be filled with such vile taint of such a demon... This simply will not do... The Heavens can't accept this act, in fact we won't... You shall be stripped of your impurities, and shall be turned back into the purest of snow as once you were..."
Sebastian's face then grew rather grim, as he began to finish off the letter.
"Signed.... Ash Landers..."
Sebastian has never looked that intense before, though for as I have seen.

"Sebastian, are you familiar with this 'Ash' fellow..?" I questioned, enthralled, as I sat back down into my study seat. Sebastian gave a deep sigh, tucking his specticals back into his breat pocket and nodded his head.
"Indeed I am, my lord..." he admitted, irritably. He then choked on air as I gave a signal for him to continue. "Ash is rather... Angelic... if you may.." he explained with strong emphasis on 'Angelic'.
I stared, wide eyed at Sebastian, as he did me.

=♡=

{ sorry about this chapter being so short, I have a lot on my mind and wanted to publish something for the time being for y'all }