His maid, Able

=♡ Chapter 2 ♡=

"He... has never once thought to avenge his parents or anything of the sort. Were he to avenge them, the dead would still not come back to life... much less to enjoy the sweet taste of revenge. Calling it 'vengeance' or a 'battle of revenge' is just glossing over the truth. Nothing more than the selfishness of the survivors, after all... a luxury of living, wouldn't you say? He did not return to Phantomhive for the sake of the previous head. He returned for himself. All he wants is to give those who betrayed and defiled the name of Phantomhive... a taste of the humiliation... and pain... that he suffered. And I am told as to from my late master to look over him. And that I will."

~Two years later~

~Third person POV~
"It is time to wake up, my lord." Sebastian smiled as he opened the curtains of Ciel Phantomhive's room. The thirteen year old fluttered his eyes open after feeling the shine of the bright morning light hit his eyelids. He sat up stretching and Sebastian walked by his side pouring his morning tea from a cart he brought in prior. "Today, you have a visit from Damian.." the butler informed his master as he handed him his Earl Grey. Ciel sighed and took it in response. "Is that all for today?" he asked taking a sip. "Yes, young master." Ciel took another sip with his normal emotionless expression. "And what is Marrie doing at the moment?" he asked, being slightly alerted as to why his head maid, Marrie, wasn't there to greet good morning as the usual. "She is tending to the servants jobs for the day."

~Marrie's POV~
Sebastian was to wake and prepare the young lord for the arrival of the head of the Funtom Company. As I am to inform the servants about there jobs for the day and make sure they exceed in doing so for Damian's arrival. Back when Sebastian sent out to find new servants, after the rest were killed in the tragic fire, he picked out a maid, gardener and chef. All with talented and unique skills for protection, yet the jobs they abide for the manor as servants isn't best for them...

"BOOM" a load explosion went off from the kitchen. I peeked through as an annoyed tick mark appeared on my forehead, watching whatever they were trying to cook turn up into flames. I walked in without being seen by the chef who was continuing to use a flamethrower on the firey appetizer. I grabbed a near by bucket of water and walked up past the chef and splashed the liquid on the heart of the fire. I put it out with a frustrated sigh as I turned to face the chef, Barlody. His blonde hair is poofed up into an afro sort of due from the explosion, his uniform, face and hair is dusted with ash and the only visible thing was his bright blue eyes.

"Hehe, sorry ma'am.." he laughed nervously putting a hand behind his head and smiling with a cigarette hanging from his bottom lip. I closed my eyes. "Honestly..." I stated walking up to him and taking his flamethrower. He let out a small gasp when I took his weapon, but before he could retrieve it I walked farther away. "When will you learn.." I set it on a counter top and checked up on the dish he was preparing for our guest. It was now a shriveled up piece of ash. I put my thumb and index finger to the bridge of my nose. "This simply won't do.." I sighed. I flashed my eyes locked to his immediately and he stiffened his composure in response. "Now listen, I want you to make beef donbuti for the guest, do I make myself clear?" I questioned. He nodded his head and raced to the pantry. "And no flamethrower, or there will be consequences.." I orderd leaving the room.

I walked out to the garden to check on the gardener, Finnian. I felt the cool breeze on my skin making my pale white hair dance with the wind.
As I walked with my hands together and my head held high, I entered the garden. As soon as I was there I saw nothing but dead bushes and roses that were dead. I heard crying, and saw as Finnian was kneeled down with a sprayer of herbicides. "Finnian." I stated, stepping beside him. "I'm so sorry, Marrie!" he sobbed. "I accidentally sprayed the garden with herbicides instead of water!" he continued to ball. How does one replace water with garden poisoning!? They're all a bunch of idiots... I placed a hand on the small teenagers head with made him look up at me. "It's fine. I want you to turn this place into a rock garden instead, got that?" he saluted me in response. "Yes, ma'am!"