His Maid, The Truth

=♡ Chapter 12 ♡=

~Marrie's POV~

Back at the manor, we rode our horses back and tied them up. After I did so, I walked hastily over to Sebastian, whom had done the same while Ciel stood by him. Without a thought, I fell to my knees and embraced my young lord. Thanking the gods he was alright.
"My lord," I breathlessly sighed, "What did he tell you..?" furrowing my eyebrows, I looked up to him pleadingly as he held his normal expressionless face.
He then sighed and looked back to me, "Marrie.. It's nothing to be worried about.. It was only information.. " said he; curling his soft lips into a reassuring smile.
"I beg to differ..!" I replied and stood up in a haste, "He said something and it is troubling you.. Or you wouldn't be--"
"Enough," interrupted Sebastian, "If there's nothing wrong, there is no use in pressuring him." Sebastian sternly told me, whilst placing his gloves hands onto Ciels shoulders. Him acting like so do frustrates me, making me fold my arms and close my eyes.
"Fine.." sighing, I didn't urge to push him anymore.

"Ciel..!!" came a familiar voice from behind. Turning, I saw the servants making there way towards us. They all exclaimed with worries, cries, and blessings that Ciel was safe.
"Oi, Marrie! Your hair.. What happened!?" Bard examined my hair, picking up the longer layers and trying to fix it, yet to no avail.
Mey-Rin then picked herself up and wiped away the tears she produced. Sebastian the stood before us all and declared;

"That's enough bonding for this evening.."

~

The following day, I had styled my hair to an appropriate fashion, having it cut just above my shoulders. How, I am glad I had finished that angel myself. For he doesn't know much I am going to miss my beloved hair...
Cut from my day dreaming, I was in the middle of washing the dishes as my sponge fell from my grasp. Over the sound of running water, I could identify Bardroy whistling as he started to prepare food for this evening. "Bardroy..?" I timidly spoke up, keeping my gaze down at my dishes.
"Yes, milady?" he replied with a slight chuckle.
"Have you heard from the young master today? I didn't dare to wake him, for he needs extra rest.." admitting so, I furrowed my eyebrows with a hint of guilt.
"Matter a'fact I have..!" saying this I turned and gave him my full attention. "He and Mr. Sebastian took off at least an hour ago.. kinda odd though.. the lord never said a word!" Bard put a hand to his chin, "I only picked up him speaking to Sebastian and saying something about revenge or the truth.." he murmured. I could feel a cold shower of fear run through me.
"I must be going.." I spoke up and rushed out of the kitchen.
"A-Aye! Where ya going?!"

~

~Ciel's POV~
Practically forcing him so, I had Sebastian bring me to a separate destroyed part of my home. A part of the manor before my late parents. A part that was never rebuilt after the fire and far from the present manor.
"My lord," Sebastian spoke, as I sat in the center of a concrete bench, "May I ask. Why am I here?" he hesitantly asked in a timid tone.
I sighed, clenching my fists that later flaccidly upon my lap. "Sebastian," saying this; I took off my eye patch, "I know the truth to my parents death." I admitted without hesitation.
"Is that so... Would you li-"
"That means you can take my soul." interrupting, I spoke narrowly. He seemed taken back at my statement by his facial expression. Yet coughed and held his hands behind his back.
"My lord.." his eyes shaded from his bangs as his head seemed heavy. "I am terribly sorry."

~Marrie's POV~
I ran out of the manor, holding the hem of my uniform, and looked around frantically. "Ciel." I spoke softly to no one in particular. Then sensing his presence near by. I repeated his name again and made my way East, knowing what my lord was going to sacrifice.

~Ciel's POV~
A silence stood over us, hanging out to dry as I could barely keep my patience. "What do you mean, you're sorry!?" I spat, sitting up more to the edge of my seat, "I know now! So just.. j-just-"
"My lord..." Sebastian spoke softly without personality, "You've made me who I am..." still the false recognition from his eyes was keeping me on edge. Where the devil is he going with this!? "I can't see anyone else take on your responsibilities. For the servants are useless.."

"Sebastian?! What a-"

"And I mustn't take something that I care for.."

"Sebastian!! This is not-"

"Your place is here."

"What are you-"

"Goodbye, young master."

=♡=