His maid, Point of No Return

=♡Chapter 21 ♡=

~Marrie's POV~

"T . . Tch . . ." I stammered and hung my head whilst Sebastian held my shoulders to prevent me from holding him again. "So.. I was right.." I said to him.
"E-Excuse me..?" he raised an eyebrow.
I raised my head, showing my face, which felt as if it was completely drowned in tears.
"You... Really..dont.. Love me.. Huh?" I said straightly with a smile.

He looked at me with wide eyes, frozen in his tracks, as if he couldn't budge. Almost like he cared. Pitiful. "You don't have to say it." I mumbled below my breath and wiped his hand off my shoulder, as I looked down, wiping my face from the disgusting watery substance. "It was never meant to be." I repeated the words Agni had spoken to me. And turned around, walking away in silence.

Swiftly, not even catching up on my thoughts, I was suddenly pushed back against the wall of the vast hallway as a pair of beading red eyes stared into my blue ones, sending shivered down my whole being.
"Impeccable idiot." he spat towards me, pushing my arms flat up against the wallpaper and locking his lips against mine. I finally came into consciousness of what was happening and shut my eyelids tightly in a fluster. I squirmed and budged as hard as I could against him, my strength nearly breaking the wall, yet his was immensely stronger than my own. I felt the warmth of his heavy breaths against my skin crawl sensually by. As I pondered the delicious thoughts of him against me, he took advantage of my weakening state and moved his hands to my hips gradually. My limbs fell down onto his shoulders and I couldn't stop what he had started, for it was too late. This was the point on of no return.
"N-Ngh.." I struggled against him, yet let him do as he wished. He dominated the kiss, moving his skillful tongue inside and making me weak from a mere kiss.

Yet as he did so, he carressed my side with his gloved palm, a palm that smelt all too familiar. The smell of a hideous females pheromones strong enough to switch my flip.

"E-Enough!" I broke out and pushed him away with all my bottled up jealously, and anger, flowing out to him. "You.. Don't love me.." I glared at him as my eyes turned to their default demonic aura. "Why should I submit to a lying crow.."

~Sebastian's POV~

"Why should I submit to a lying crow.." she spat towards me and balled her fists in obvious conflict.
"Lying.." I repeated coldly, "I.. Have never lied to you.." I glared at her sudden accusation of me of being a liar. "Not once.." I pushed my palm against the wall by her head, "Not ever.." breathing softly, I did so against her ear. She stood there with a surprised expression, staring up at me with wide sparkling eyes of bewilderment.

"L.. Liar.." she repeated and looked down, her expression faltered, wiping her hand to the side for my arm to get out of her way, "Then how could you say you love me-"
"Twas not a lie!" I rose my voice and hit the wall with my fist back against the side of her head, leaving her to give a sharp inhale in surprise. A small silence came over my head as I regretted my sudden action. "It wasn't.. A lie.." I repeated and closed my eyes. "Marrie.." I spoke softly, not wanting this argument to change how she viewed my compassion for her. "You know what I had done. And it wasn't consensual.." I admitted with a sigh, "What else could I do to have a female human submit to me..?" I contemplated, admitting my lack in understanding humans, and women and general. "And now.. All I want is for you to submit to me.." I opened my eyes to see hers peering back into mine.
"Se.." she muttered under her breath and took my cheek with her palm.

...then suddenly she stomped on my foot.

"GAH-" I winced at the sudden presure to my limb. Backing up slightly in the process.
"You're such a dumbass!!" she yelled at me, flicking my forehead and crossing her arms, "I.. had submitted to you long ago.." she panted and glared at me with crimson cheeks.
"You.." I blinked in surprise from not knowing this. I walked closer to her and held a hand out to her face. Which she rejected and turned her head.
"T-That is enough embarrassment for one day.." she mumbled sheepishly, facing her body back towards the hall and making her way away from me.
"Not yet." I stated and grabbed her wrist, "I'm not finished with you." I smirked and pulled her back into my chest.
"Eh..?" she hitched her breath from being pulled into me. "L-Like hell you are.." she glared at me.

"You're the one who's said you submit to me.." I repeated her words to my advantage. "You know.. One thing we have in common with humans.." I started to speak huskily and neared her ear, "Is the possession of sexual pheromones.." I blew into her ear, which made her gasp and move her head away.
"W-What are you talking about!?" she gasped sharply. I chuckled softly in amusement.
"They're much stronger than humans.." I continued and wrapped an arm around her slender waist.
"I-I know that!!" she protested, "D-Dont get any ideas.. idiot.." she groaned and reverted her gaze.
I smiled at her, "I already have.." I admitted and leaned down to kiss her cheek passionately.
She gasped and clenched her eyes shut, "S-Sebastian.." she lewdly mumbled agaist me, whilst clutching her fists against my chest.
"And I'll give you ideas as well.." I whispered to her and faced her, merely inched away. I leaned in to close the gap-

"Sebastian." I heard my lord call me. Making me freeze in my tracks.
"Bloody hell.." I cursed out and looked away from her. She knew as well as to what happened, and frantically blinked in embarrassment. "I must go.." I said and slowly let go of her, fixing my tie and turning around, "I'm not finished with you, my kitten.." I smirked and winked at her before leaving.
Yet a soft tug pulled the hem of my waistcoat. I turned to see she had stopped me from leaving.
"T... Tonight.." she mumbled, "Guest room, first floor.." she said and looked at me with a serious expression, "Be there..."

=♡=