His Maid, Indulged

⚠ Mature content ⚠
Please keep in mind this is 18+ content; if you are weak to this subject please refrain from reading any further. Thank you.
(( Also, contains graphic BDSM and sexual degradee/toy acts))

=♡ Chapter 22 ♡=

~Sebastian's POV~
I've been waiting for her to say those words for years.. and now I can have my way. "I'll be there.." I remarked with a genuine smirk, already anticipated for the night to come. She looked at me with a face showing second thoughts, yet a flushed crimson blush of ideas to come into reality.
"Don't keep me waiting.." she replied and turned on her heel, leaving rather quickly. I turned away as well, going to fulfill the masters needs.

~

~Marrie's POV~
"ShitShitShitShitShitShit-" was all I could contemplate, when standing in the female servants quarters room downstairs; where I told Sebastian to meet me. The room consisted of a full sized bed in the center of the room, backed into the wall. Along with a dresser, grand clock and mirror against the west wall. It did include small accessories, such as the roses imprinted along the wallpaper, and the rudimentary trimming of the walls architecture. It made the room rinse out the boredom.
I had decided to sit upon the side of the bed, whilst awaiting Sebastians arrival. Crossing my legs, and tapping my nails against the lower bed frame, I waited in complete anxiety.
Then, he opened the door. We stared into each others gazes in silence, as he stood in the opening of the door. He soon broke the silence with a small chuckle, "My, my.. You look quite nervous, deary." he mused and shut the door, locking it in the process with a small and fragile key.
I swallowed the lump in my throat, "That's.. not my fault.." I replied in a mumble, as he turned around and walked towards my direction.
"Yes. I believe it is." he stated eagerly, and without much breath needed, he had pushed my shoulders back onto the bed, hovering his body over mine. "And for such..crude blaming.." he took a finger, lacing it under his tie and loosening it, "Deserves a punishment.."

~

The rest of night was only filled with voices indulged in moans and cries; of pain and love.
"H-Hahh.." breathes heaved throughout the air, "S-Sebas.." muttered lewdly with beads of sweat running down porcelain skin.

"Endure it a little longer." was huskily ordered from the mere butler.
"C-Can't..nn..ngh.." she admitted softly; eyes shut as he leaned his slender form down, for deep and heavy breaths to rise against her neck. She layed on her back, looking up at the devilish man.

"Marrie.. Your sent.." Sebastian mused in his sexy tone of voice, inhaling deeply, "It's delicious.." he whispered into the dark whilst massaging her bare hips. He held himself over her form steadily against the bed. Keeping her under his position; and, submissively, she allowed it.
"Ngh.. No.." she refused to feel aroused by his speech.
"Oh? You don't want this?" he asked sarcastically, "Down here is saying otherwise.." he hummed and moved a hand down her soft and neglected flesh.
"D-Don't--Ah!" she gasped sharply at his cold touch against her labia.
"Wet.." he argued against her lies and continued to play with her.
"S-Sto..mh~" she covered her mouth in embarrassment of her lewd voices escaping her. Sebastian shook his head and pulled off his tie,
"Don't hide it.." he ordered and gripped her wrists, tying them behind her back. He tightened the bondage against her tightly, making her mewl masochistically. He smirked and chucked, "So you're this sort of play?" he asked and sat up, taking off his blazer. Marrie didn't have the strength to reply, yet watched him with a lustful and flustered gaze. "I..Uhm.." she squirmed uncomfortably.
"You've been awfully disobedient.." he replied with a laugh and took off his white button up shirt, "This requires a more severe punishment.."