His maid, Devotedness

=♡ Chapter 13 ♡=

~Ciel's POV~
"Sebastian!? What in blazes-"
"Goodbye, master.." and with that, the dim moonlight shining on that blade Sebastian pulled from his tailcoat, glistened along with my vividness sorrows.
"W-Well..!?" I choked out, "Do you need a damned bloody knife to take my soul!? Don't be seri-" I stopped silent as Sebastian raised the blade parrell to his face.
"Not entirely, my lord.." and with that he rolled up his sleeve and held the blade to his inner wrist, slicing the space provided with a sharp hiss.
"S-Sebastian..? Sebastian!" I screamed out, standing up from where I sat, bewildered by what he has done. "Y-You idiot! What are you doing!? You could nearly bleed to death!" catching myself say this, I am in fact educated on how demons can die presently; blood loss.
"S-Stay ba-"

"SEBASTIAN!" a voice called out, interrupting Sebastian, from past the nearest bush beyond the paved trail. It was Marrie. Her eyes wide in utter disbelief as she stopped herself a couple meters behind Sebastian. "Is this really what you think is best!? Don't you know what you are doing?!" she cried frantically out of control, for her emotions were far beyond words--for I had ever seen them posses her. Sebastian only glanced blankly a her with furrowed eyebrows. "Please!! Give me th--"

"Ngh! Gah..!" Sebastian grunted, hearing yet another slice coming from the blade. I stood my ground, trembling for what he is doing. Sebastian toppled over to his side, coughing as blood pumped fiercely from now both his wrists. Marrie took notice and immediately tended towards him. His head layed onto her fragile lap as his lips became pale.
"S-Stop this Sebastian!!" she demanded from him in a shaky tone. I fell to my knees, feeling my limbs tremble.. What he is doing...
Is for me..
For my life..
For me to live..

Surroundings turned grim as Sebastian layed down, proped slightly by Marrie. My butler breathed heavily, as he could tell to be losing more blood.
"Ma..Marrie.." he coughed, resorting Marrie to carress the side of his face, tenderly and shakily.
"Shh..shh.." she sighed, having a small tear roll daintily from her cheek to her chin, "You're going to be okay.." she repeated softly, stroking his cheeks and hair in a protective manner. Sebastian then took a hold of her wrist softly, catching her off guard and more tears progressed down her face.
"This way.." he sighed, in a raspy voice, "The master.. can live on.." saying so, he smiled.
"No.." I managed to whisper, "No.. No.. No!! I won't have it!!" I snapped my head up and stared down Sebastian.

Silence. As Sebastian turned his he head to me, with his dauntless smile, he furrowed his eyebrows, "Master.." he sighed, then looking up at Marrie, caressing her face once again, briefly, "Marrie..." he spoke again softly as his bloodied writ then layed plump onto Marrie's knees. I stood there in thought.
"Sebastian..?" Marrie spoke up immediately with no response, "Sebastian!!!" she screamed, "Not like this, No!!" holding his now frill frame up to herself, she hugged the closed eyed man that once was my butler. "No.." she choked, tears falling onto his raven hair as her chin rested onto his head and her arms constricted around him. "I love you.. Sebastian.." she admitted, "Please.. Don't leave me.." this leading me to believe her fully, as the sorrow of my Sebastians fate took in me.

~

Minds settled, as of though the death made such a shot to their own. As easy as it seemed they can not settle themselves. Tears, moans, and chokes were all heard in thus brief moment.

For the mind and heart was shattered, a beloved butler, and future lover was wasted with the mere caring for his master. Yet as only seconds flew.

~

"And I love you.. Marrie.." he replied, and cupped her cheek, leaning into her to contact their lips into a passionate kiss. Marrie froze, more tears then consuming her. She leaned back and stared at him with eyes bewildered and palms shaky. She then looked over his face repeatedly, inspecting his more alive state with a wry smile.
"S-Sebas.."
"BASTURD!!" I screamed, then for them to look towards me, as I am on my knees in such a state for a noble to be displayed, "You were dead! Now your just suddenly better!? Preposterous!!" clenching my fists, my body filled with rage.
"Tch." Marrie then punched Sebastian behind the head, "I'm never forgiving this." rage then filling herself for his actions.
"Indeed.. I faked my misery.." he sighed and continued, "It was the only way she would confess. Alas how utterly you both need to learn the basic human anatomical non-pathological anomalies, known as psychology.." he smirked and gestured his already healed, yet still bloodied, wrists.

"Idiot.." Marrie whined, wiping her tears away with, what once was, her porcelain white silken gloves, that are now stained in blood, "All that.. For me to confess?" she questioned with an angered expression, looking up at Sebastian whom stood and started to wipe his tailcoat off.
"Indeed." he smiled, "GAH-" he coughed out as I kicked him in the shin.
"Rot in hell, you bloody peasant!" I yelled, with Marrie pulling me back by my shoulders.
"My lord, please calm down.." Marrie tried reasurring me.
"NO! This must be easy for you to get over.. But I'm.. I'm human you know.. And my time is up.." I sighed looking down. Sebastian placed a palm on my shoulder, cupping it firmly, "Yet.. I still need to die.. I found ou-"
"I'm afraid that must be postponed.. For you hadn't had your evenings supper yet..!" he smiled, a not fake smile, but one with a more mischievous glint. I sighed and glared up to him.
"Fine.." I then dusted myself off, "Get cleaned before you two enter the manor." I ordered.
"Yes, my lord." they replied in unison with a bow and curtisy.
Sebastian will never take my soul.. will he..? How troublesome..

=♡=

A/N - Gah! My loves! I am terribly sorry for my absence ..
(not that many people would give a shit)
BUTTTTT
(Heh butt)
I will not be writing for two weeks after this is published!
( ;-; so sorry )
I am to be traveling across the country this week and I must pack!
For all of you, have a happy last weeks or days of school and make right choices!♡