Chapter One: A New Beginning

I DON'T OWN ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! ALL RIGHTS GO TO JK ROWLING!
EXCEPT FOR SOME YOU'LL SEE THEM IN THE NEXT CHAPTERS (Hyldey, Jan, Helena, Nick, Emily, Eleanor, Ali, Norman (Samuel) ,Luara and Alfred.)

2nd of May 1998..They all stood there, looking forward to their new start, new life, a safe one.. A better one and happier. Hermione still holding Ronald and Harry's hands "Now what?" Ron asked quietly "We go home." Harry smiled, Hermione smiled and they apparated.

They were at the Burrow now. Everyone was already there. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Bill and Fleur, Percy, Ginny and.. George. He was holding Ginny tight, it was that kind of love, protect and scared hugs, all he wants was to forget.. Molly was holding Teddy, he was such a beautiful little baby, she and Arthur decided to adopt him, to raise him and give him love, home and family. It's been weeks now, everything went back to normal.. Almost everything.

Harry and Ron stayed in one room when Ginny and Hermione in another. It's been about two months since the battle. Hermione wake up as the sunlight was facing her through the window, she blinked many times before she finally opened her eyes, her feet touched the cooler ground stretching her body and yawning. She headed straight to the bathroom she was still half asleep, taking off her pajamas and hopping in the shower she sighed softly as the warm water touched her body.

45 minutes later she was in the room dressing up. Everyone was up already, she looked at herself through the mirror, her fingertips reaching the scares on her cheeks. They never bothered her instead she was proud, they survived, they found the horcruxes and destroyed them, they killed Voldemort and fought the Death Eaters with all the power they had. She touched her lips and the first thing flashed in her mind was Malfoy.

* Flash Back To their 6th year *
Hermione's POV
Christmas was soon I wasn't planning to go home.. Not this year. I had to focus on my studies, our finals were soon I need to work on my essays. I ran as fast as I could to find Harry, Ron and Ginny I want to spend time with them as much as I could. I finally was in the Great Hall with my books in my hands, my hair was all over my face, it was.. Before I suddenly felt a frame against mine.
"I'm so sorry!" I said while I collecting my books and his.

I didn't really recognize him.. Not until our eyes finally met. A couple of beautiful gray eyes me my brown ones, they were deep, so deep. I could see the anger, weakness, a great deal of mixed emotions, they were screaming for help, but no one can hear them"You stupid mudblood!" Said Pansy with a look of disgust.

I saw Draco's hand reaching her stomach and held her back "drop it.", He said he was so cold.. I gave him his books and took mine and walked to the Gryffindor table.

"Hermione!" I heard Harry's voice

"Where have you been?" I smiled.

"Packing you know. Are you sure you don't want to come?" Asked Ron."I wish I can, I have lots of work to do."

"Maybe we need to miss each other from time to time! We see each other every day." We looked Ginny while she sat next to Harry.

"Yeah." I smiled.

It was 9:32 pm I was in the library looking for books to help me with my essays. It was empty I was all alone. Everyone else were in the Hall for dinner, but me. To be honest I enjoyed the silence I could feel so peaceful here, I hear the books talking, which makes me smile deep in my heart. I heard footsteps, they were careful with every step they took, my hand found its way to my wand, I followed the voice and I saw him, Malfoy he wasn't alone Parkinson was with him.

Her back was pressed against the wall and her chest to Draco's their lips met in a rough kisses, I took a step back and sat back to where I was trying to focus on the book.. Only the book.