Chapter Fifty-Two: Nick's Disappearance

Draco kneeled down still in her front, he smiled widely at her, he cupped her cheeks "Hey princess" he said.

"D-daddy.. Is that really you?" she frowned, which made her look only cuter "you're not a stranger using polyjuice, are you?"

Draco busted out laughing and so did the others "No I'm not." he said still smiling

Eleanor smiled slowly then she beamed at him, and wrapped her arms around his neck tight. Draco wrapped his arms around her smaller figure. "You're not as short as mummy." he whispered before scooping her up. "We finally met."

"You were too busy.. Not me." she put one hand on her hip

"Well.. I'll be free for you from now on." he kissed her cheek "oh by the way.. Well.. I didn't know what to get you so.. I thought maybe you can buy whatever you want," he reached his pants pocket and pulled a purple satin bag and put it in her hand "there you go."

Eleanor opened the bag, it was full of golden galleons, which was more than a hundred "Woah!" she grinned turned ar James and pulled her tongue out at him and he rolled his eyes.
Hermione was smiling, her eyes were glassy. Just like Hyldey who had her hand on her mouth with watery eyes.
Everyone was beaming happily, everyone expect Ron. He was watching with dark looks before he headed inside, grabbed a glass and some alcohol bottle.

More than twenty children were playing around. While the adults were having daily conversations. Hermione was Ginny and Hyldey. Draco was with his brother, Norman, as they two had so much in common and Draco didn't find Norman bad at all. Harry, Blaise, Ron and Liam were talking about work as always.
Ron glanced at Hermione then at Draco and headed towards the blonde man.
"Malfoy." Ron began "how touching that show was."

"Ah, thanks Weasley." Draco said calmly

"How dare you show up like nothing ever happened? How dare you telling Eleanor that you're her father when you're not! You're only her biological father, Malfoy! But nothing else. So you better take this man," he glanced at Norman "and leave this place quietly. I don't think Hermione would like to ruin her daughter's birthday party for someone like you."

Draco chuckled "Very impressive, Weasley." he patted his shoulder, but Ron grabbed his wrist firmly with a disgusted look on his face and let it go. Draco raised his eyebrows with a smirk "by the way, did you get any luck finding that kid? Nick? I mean c'mon, he's been disappearing for a good three weeks."

"As if you care? But about that, let me tell you Malfoy, I believe that you and your brother do have hands in his disappearance. But I promise, one day I'll make sure I'll put you in a cell in Azkaban myself!"

"Good luck then. I'll be waiting." Draco said still smirking

"How do you live with yourself? Hmm? How-"

"Ron!" Harry hissed grabbing his arm "come," he pulled him away but Ron didn't move "come with me Ron for god's sake!" he pulled him harder

"What's wrong with that motherfucker?" Norman said angrily "I swear I'll jinx him!"

"Just ignore him, he's always like that."

*****

Hermione put Eleanor in bed, after such a long conversation about her dad. Eleanor still couldn't believe that she finally met her dad, the one that Hermione told her about him for years. Hermione went back to her bedroom changed into a comfortable loose pyjamas and put herself in bed.

The following morning, Hermione had her coffee from Starbucks and headed to the ministry. She was in her office with Blaise, working on some new case.
"I still don't understand, why Harry didn't give me Nick's case? I mean, Nick is my friend!"