Chapter Fifty-nine: Revenge

The next day, Draco, Emily and Eleonor were having breakfast in Draco's place. He was reading the Daily Prophet and having his morning coffee.
He smiled at Eleanor as he put the news paper down to reach his phone. He answered the phone call, Emily turned her gaze at him once he got up. "What are you saying?" Said Draco as he frowned "Okay I'm coming."

"Is everything alright?" Emily asked

"I'm afraid it's not. I have to go now. Emily call Hermione to pick you up, I don't know when I'll be back." Draco apparated. And Emily noticed the little girl pouting as she played with her food.

Draco was in the hotel, and he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw what just happened. His own car was burning, it was now a piece of a black junk. But the car wasn't what made him come over, it was Suzan who was riding it. Aurors and muggle police were there. And the same old man who helped Hermione and Draco with their bags came towards Draco "Sir,"

"What happened Kristopher?"

"Miss Scott.. She was delivering the drinks you asked her to do.. I went inside to get the last box when I heard the loud boom coming from where I left her, the car exploded when she was inside it, sir.."

Draco closed his eyes and ran his hands through his hair, then he opened them and let a long sigh. "Are you Mr Malfoy?" asked one of the Muggles police man

"Yes."
And the man started asking him questions, as though he was the one who did it and a few moments later he left. Then Draco caught sight of Ron and when Ron noticed that the police man was gone he came to him.

"Malfoy," Ron swallowed his pride "are you alright?"

"I'm good.." Draco nodded, his face was paler than usual and he had an emotionless face.

"I have to say you're lucky you weren't here. Tell me, Malfoy, who do you think would want to kill you?"

"To kill me?"

"I believe it wasn't a trick for Ms Scott. They wanted you Malfoy it's your car not hers."

"I don't know.." Draco sucked a deep breath and turned his gaze to the burned car.

"Come on, I believe that Draco Malfoy has at least a million enemy. Anyway, if you remembered anything you know where to find us. I'm sorry for your loss by the way."
Draco gave him a single nod and Ron rejoined his work colleagues

Draco stayed there until late night, staring at the burned car and feeling so guilty about the young woman. She died because of you.. He kept repeating the words in his head. His phone never stopped ringing and he didn't answer. When he finally looked at the screen he read Hermione's name.
He answered the phone

"Draco-"

"What Hermione! You called for fucking fifty times! Can't you get it? I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING ANSWER YOU! IF YOU TOUCHED YOUR PHONE AND CALLED ME AGAIN I'LL MAKE SURE I'LL CUT OFF YOUR FUCKING HAND!" he hung up and turned his phone off before shoving it back inside his pocket.

Hermione on the other side was holding her phone, her hands were shaking with anger. She was breathing hard and heavy. What was wrong with him?
"Hermione are you okay?" Luna asked, she sat next to her, took the phone from her hand and placed it on the table "Hermione?" she shook her arm "Hermione what happened? Did you just got a bad new?"

"No.." Hermione shook her head. She grabbed her phone "I'm go to bed. Good night."

Draco apparated again, and when he landed, and his feet touched the ground, he found himself standing in front of Helena's house. His finger reached the doorbell then he stepped back and waited for the door to open. He was about to push the doorbell button again when the door swung open in his front. Helena was standing with a smile on her face, she was wearing a short pale pink silk shorts and top with a spaghetti straps. His eyes were fixed on her chest, she was wearing the top without a bra underneath it. Her nipples were hard. Her feet were bare, and she had a red nails polish on her toes. "Hey, Draco."