Chapter Forty Eight: Just Us

Draco was waiting outside their suite by their private pool. Wearing a jeans, dark blue shirt and a light grey Navy jacket that made his pale eyes only brighter than ever. He was taking a small steps forward and backward his gaze on his feet and his hands in his pockets. His eyes moved slowly from the white floor to the red maxi dress, the sound of her high heels clicking rang into his ears and a smile grew on his face when their eyes met. Hermione was standing by the glassy double sized door, her dress was perfect on her, as if it was made for her and only her. Her hair was in a messy bun. Draco's hands left his pockets and grabber her waist, he bit his lip as he stared up and down her body "I say.. We stay here. Because, you know, I'm ready for round two." he said it softly that it sounded like a whisper, Hermione chuckled, wrapped her arms around him, tugging him closer until they kissed.
Draco's hand moved slowly up and down her bare back, Hermione's hand cupped the back of his head, her fingers twisting into his blonde hair and uncontrollably her right foot was back in the air as he was leaning her down.
Draco pulled away slowly to look at her face her eyes still closed and her neck looked longer as she was still titling her head back, he smiled leaving wet kisses along it to her collarbone.

They were out, walking down Santorini' beautiful streets, the sun was setting and the sky was mixed with orange, yellow and pink. The lights were on which made this city a romantic place to stay in peace. Hermione almost sucked her breath when Draco held her hand. What does that even mean? Are they officially back together? Or he did it because they were alone and no one can see them? But Hermione shook the thoughts out of her head, and enjoyed the warmth of his hand onto hers. And the best thing of it all was that it was only them, no one here to disturb her happiness or to tell her that what she was doing is wrong. No one, no Ron, no Harry, no Nick or Norman no Hyldey and most importantly no Helena. Only Draco and Hermione.

After a long walk, discovering the amazing city, Draco who was still holding Hermione's hand entered a restaurant, it was almost designed as the hotel they were staying in. Everything was white, the walls, the ceiling the ground. The ceiling looked more circular, squared tables with two or four chairs. Sheer curtains no carpets the lights were romantic. The waiter leaded them to a table with two chairs, Draco helped Hermione first then he sat opposite her. He nodded and thanked the waitress then grabbed his menu and so did Hermione.
Hermione was flipping through the menu's pages, half of the food in there she didn't understand and the other half wasn't her favorite then she noticed the prices.. And slammed the menu shut a bit hard that a few heads turned to them.
"Draco.." she whispered hiding her face with the menu "Draco!" she hit his leg with her feet

"Ow! What?"

"I don't like it here.. Let's leave, please."

"Why?"

"I just don't want to be here.." she moaned

"Alright then." he put his menu down, got up and grabbed her hand and left. "What was wrong with this restaurant? You didn't like the food or the atmosphere?"

"Both. Besides I don't like being in a fancy restaurants with you."

"What do you mean with 'you'?"

She only shrugged "C'mon let's find somewhere else.. I'm starving Draco.."

He rolled his eyes and walked away from the restaurant, they both were tired and hungry, Draco checked his hand watch and it said nine pm. "Look!" she said excitedly pointing to a small restaurant on top of a cliff.
They reached the top, where the restaurant was located. It was nothing like the one they first entered. It was a small one that looked like a cottage, a wooden one that was painted in light blue, just in same colour of the tables and the chairs. Pink flowers all around it, the smell of the fresh seafood was all around the place. Hermione was grinning as she entered the small restaurant, from their table, they could see the dark sea from thag high cliff. The restaurant was busy unlike the previous one with people whispering. Here the music was loud, people laughing and talking normally instead of hissing and whispering. Hermione put her purse on the table kicked her shoes off and her bare foot touched the cool ground. "See, this is much better!" she looked gleeful and cheery. The waitress, was a lady, with brown skin, her hair was bushy in a beautiful way. She had a wide grin on her face just as Hermione's