Chapter Forty Seven: Santorini

Another month passed, June was over and the sun was shining brightly for this June day, the trees were decked with green, beauteous bloom of flowers and the birds were singing pretty.

Hermione was enjoying the sun outside, watching her daughter swimming in the pool, wearing a colourful swimsuit, her short hair tugged in a tiny pony tail.
The Dialy Prophet in Hermione's hands, reading the news and flipping through it. Luna was playing with Eleanor, Hyldey came from the kitchen with a plate of sandwiches. Hyldey grinning at Eleanor, then she places the plate on a table in front of Hermione and sat next to her on the white sofa outside.

"How's Luna going?" Hyldey asked

"As you see, she's doing fine." Hermione put the Prophet down, both gazes were on Luna and Eleanor "How are you? With your.. Freedom?"

"Not bad.." she shrugged "But I never thought I could do it, you know. I was so weak when it comes to Jan.."

"Yeah."

"And now Helena is leaving, she said it's for work but I don't believe her. I'm sure it's something about Draco."

Hermione sighed, she didn't want to talk about Helena and Draco.
Hermione and Draco didn't speak since the wedding, whenever they meet, Hermione acts like he wasn't even there. When she found him with Blaise in his office, she go normal, talking to Blaise about work or about anything else like if Draco wasn't in the room. And she could see Draco's jaw tensing, his fists clenching, but she never cared. They had to be left alone at Hyldey's place when Hyldey and Helena were fighting or discussing an important thing as Helena's leaving the country, Hermione would only grab her phone, start texting Ginny and still acting like he wasn't exist in the room.

"Oh by the way.. Um.. I invited Helena and Draco.." Hyldey bit her lip

"Here?" Hermione asked

"Yeah.. I thought maybe we can spend a good time before Helena leaves. And I know she'll make any excuse to leave my house so I invited her to yours, as if it was you who invited her."

"Okay." Hermione nodded "Eleanor be careful!" she sighed and turned to Hyldey "We should prepare something for dinner then."

"No, no don't bother yourself. We'll get delivery or something."

"Alright." Hermione smiled

Hyldey jumped when the doorbell rang "they must be here!" she said excitedly and hurried inside to open the door.

Hermione asked Emily and and Luna to take Eleanor upstairs, and when they did, Draco saw her face for the first time, her grey eyes were shining and she was grinning and laughing. A white long towel was wrapped around her, her wet and dropping water. Draco's eyes following her upstairs but they were dragged back Hyldey who was telling them to go and sit outside where Hermione was.

Helena walked out first, wearing a long maxi black dress, a strapless one with a side slit. Big sunglasses and a seashore straw hat. Hermione left her head up, pushing her hair away from her face, she got up and smiled "Thanks for coming" she said softly then Draco came behind Helena wearing a jeans, white T-shirt and a black jacket, his sunglasses placed in the jacket' pocket his hair was shining and the sun glistened upon his hair. And again, Hermione acted normal. She smiled at him and gave him a nod. "I'll go get you drinks, please make yourselves home. She found Hyldey in the kitchen already, grabbing drinks. Hermione helped her with the glasses and some nuts. Before she sat down she remembered that she forgot her phone upstairs, she excused herself to go and get it. While she was walking inside she saw Emily, Luna and Eleanor leaving the house. She waved bye to them and headed to her room. Searching for her phone, she jumped on her bed, where her phone was in the other end of the bed. She grabbed it and checked it, while her eyes were still on the screen Hermione heard the door opened "Hyldey you can't leave them-" her gaze moved from the phone to the figure who was still standing in her front, she put her phone aside and stood up "what are you doing here?"