Chapter Thirty Six: Engagement Party

Norman was in the living room, reading the news paper as every morning, when Galina the little blonde Russian girl, ran into his direction. A wide smile grew on Norman's face, he got up, scooped her up in his arms kissing her cheeks "Aah my little angel. You're the only one who can make my day." Said Norman giving her another kiss.
Ali and Tatiana were just behind Galina, both stood next to each other.
I wish I never found that woman.. Ali thought to himself.

*Flash Back*

A week ago..

Ali was driving the black car, sitting next to him Norman. He pulled over a building with barley four floors.
"Are you sure it's here?" Asked Norman

"Yes sir." Said Ali.
Both left the car, walking towards the entrance to the building. Norman was walking first, climbing the stairs and Ali behind him. They reached the third floor to the door with the number 8. Norman rang and knocked the door hard "Open the door darling!" Said Norman still knocking "Come on honey! Don't make it so difficult."
The door swung open, a blonde lady opened the door, her hair was short with blue eyes, she had bags under her eyes. She was wearing a black shirt with a line straps, her breasts were already jumping out of her shirt, and a grey shorts. Norman looked at her with disgust, "go inside!" then his eyes spotted another brunette one standing behind her, wearing a short purple lingerie "You too." he said still looking at them in a disgusted look, the two ladies walked to the living room, the apartment was so small. Norman followed them then Ali shut the door behind him standing next to where Norman was sitting.
"So Toya," Said Norman to the blonde lady "I don't know why would you leave your daughter ony door step.. You could simply write a note, telling that I'm sorry I'm a slut who can't take care of my daughter, please Mr Norman take care of her. That would be better."

"I.. I didn't know.." she sniffed "I didn't know what to do.. Erich is coming here every now and then.. But you're gonna give me by daughter back are you? My Galina is coming back?" she grinned

"Of course I'm not going to give you her back! To live with a fucking whore? The girl is going to school and I don't have any papers for her!" he raised his voice "No Father's name or a last name! Even when we take a dog to the doctor we take his passport with us you fucking idiot!"

"And.. Wh-what can I do?" She asked

"Of course you won't do anything just keep drinking and taking that shit!" he looked at her arm, so many small purple and blue bruises. Two needles were lying on the floor, he dragged his gaze back to her "Listen you will marry Ali-"

"Me?" Ali cried

"Yes you!" Norman answered

"No no sir! I won't marry a woman like her, besides my mum won't let me marry a Russian woman."

"Oh really? What about Tatiana, eh?"

"Well.. Tatiana is different I can convince my mum but this one here is.. Sir she's a whore! Why can't Joe marry her?"

"Joe? You're selling your friend that fast? Tut tut tut.."Norman shook his head

"Sir please don't mock me now. I'm not marrying her."

"Yes you are!" he yelled "And.." he lowed his voice again "It won't be a real marriage anyways, it will be only on a peice of paper." Norman finished.

A third lady walked in, her hair was a little bushy as she just woke up, she was wearing a grey short shorts and a strapless matched shirt "What's going on here?" She cried "How many times do I have to tell you not to bring men to my house!"

Norman's eyes were fixed on her, then she turned to him "Luna?" he said in unbelieving tone

"Samuel!" she chuckled "What a beautiful surprise!"