Chapter Twenty Two: Graduation

June 13th 1999

All seventh students were either in the library or in their common rooms or dormitories. Hannah Abbott Neville's partner was in the library studying Herbolgy with Neville. Dean and Seamus in the Gryffindor common room.
Draco, Pansy and Blaise in the Slythrerin common room. Books everywhere, quills, parchments, notes and ink over their hands, clothes and books.

Hermione, Ron and Harry where by the lake, studying in the frish air. Hermione finally left her head up after an hour or two, her eyes were burning and her back was hurting. She stretched her arms and back, starting on her feet and moved for few steps as she was feeling so numb. Her shirt sleeves were pushed up her arms, she huffed taking a bottle of water, she drank almost half of it before throwing it back in her bag.
Harry took off his glasses and pushed his hair back, he gently rubbed his temper closing his eyes, taking a deep breath.
And Ron was walking around holding his book to his eye level, he didn't stop moving since they were there, then he accidentally hit head with a tree falling back to the ground.

"I'm tired." Said Harry leaving his quill and standing up

"I'm starving!" Ron said

"Same." Hermione sighed

"Can we take a break for Merlin's sake!" Ron said

"Yeah let's go." Hermione said gathering her stuff,
Harry and Ron did the same, taking their bags and leaving the lake back to the castle.

Once they entered the castle there was no one sign of any seventh student, they walked together to the Great Hall joining Ginny and Luna, for lunch.

"Wow.. You guys really look.. Terrible!" Ginny said

"Yeah thanks for that." Ron said sitting lazily next to Hermione.

Hermione waited Draco to show up, they didn't see each other much lately as they both had to study. Her face lought up when she saw him walking in, he looked tired as well, but still he was laughing along with Blaise. His leg was fine, and all the scars seamed to vanish thanks to Madam Pomfrey. Hermione helped herself with chicken and rice, the Golden Trio were starving and needed strength, there was no more classes, so all what they had to do was studying for their N.E.W.T.

Hermione made her way to library, she saw Neville and asked him about some books for Herbolgy. She sat on the first empty chair she found, which was by a window. About thirty minutes later a peice of parchment landed on the book she was reading,

Room of requirement, Now!

D

Hermione couldn't help but smile she closed the book and hurried to seventh floor, once she was there she bowed a bit panting as she had to run from the first floor to the seventh one. She smiled as she opened the door of the room to see Draco there sitting on the couch.

She laughed as he scooped her up in his arms, slowly kissing her lips "I missed you!" Draco said laying her gently on the couch

"I missed you too." She smiled cupping his face tugging him closer to her kissing forehead, she rubbed his cheek gently with her thump trying to take the ink away from his skin, "How's studying?"

"Ugh, don't ask. I'm having a headache already."

"You'll do well. We're all going to." she cheered, the smile never left her face.

Hermione and Draco studied togather until it was dinner time. She gasped when she checked her watch, she took her books and bag, gave Draco a kiss before leaving. She looked around before leaving making sure no one was there, she quickly walked downstairs to the Great Hall joining her mates on the Gryffindor table.