Chapter Forty: You're His

Helena did what she had to do to get Draco back, she knew that he and Hermione had something no matter how much they denied it. She decided to suicide instead of seeing Draco with Hermione.
Of course their holiday were ruined, everyone was with her in the hospital, Hermione did really cared about Helena but the real reason she was there with them was Hyldey, she was her best friend for years and no matter what she wouldn't leave her alone. Both Hyldey and Draco jumped from their seats when the doctor came out of her room. "She's fine." the doctor answered shortly with a smile and left, then they both went to see her leaving, Hermione, Jan and Nick outside in the corridor.

"Damn it!" Jan kicked the ground "She's still alive!"
Both Nick and Hermione shooted him a 'shut up' look, "What? You wanted her death don't deny!" Hermione couldn't help hiding her grin then she giggled and her giggle turned to laugh. She low fived Jan as they both laughed loudly, Jan had his right hand on his chest and Hermione both hands on her waist.

"Shh!" Nick hissed "They'll hear you!"

Hermione nodded and both stoped laughing. They sat back on their seats waiting but once their eyes met, the laughter filled the place. "I'll go get coffee. Want anything?" Hermione got up

"I'm coming with you." Jan grinned, he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, then both disappeared in a corner.

"It's not that I wanted her death. But-" Hermione started

"But she deserves it Hermione." Jan said "I mean we never had any problems when she wasn't with us, but since she came and the problems are flooding like a river!"

"True." she let a soft sigh "though I feel bad for Hyldey.."

"And Draco?" he asked

"What about him?"

"I know Hermione, Nick knows too and I'm pretty sure Helena does as well."
Hermione looked beyond his shoulder stared for a while "I know you love him, he does too. We all can see it in your eyes."

"W-we just.. Maybe we had something in the past but.. Nothing now" she shook her head

"Disagree. You have something now." he leaned over to her ear "Eleanor." he whispered, Hermione's eyes got wider.

"Wh-"

"For god's sake, Hermione. She has his eyes and sometimes when she talks it's like he's talking. Tell him Hermione. Before you regret it, tell him before that devil take him away from you."

"Oh Jan.." Hermione hugged him "I wish I can"

"You can, darling."
She pulled away and he wiped her eyes "Both need to know the truth. Tell him. Okay?" he looked into her eyes "Okay?" he repeated and she finally nodded, Jan smiled giving her another hug.

"Thank you, Jan." she whispered.

"Any time, gorgeous. Come on let's go." he took their coffee and both went back to where Helena's room were.

* * * * *

Helena was fine, but the doctor said it was psychological pain. Of course any man would feel sorry and blame himself for what she'd done and that what Draco did. Hermione couldn't understand how pity was that, Helena was a desperate and pathetic. And now it only seemed that Draco was getting back to her? Her head couldn't take it anymore.
"Hyldey, I'll stay with you." Hermione stood next to her

"No, you go, rest and take care of Eleanor. It's okay Jan's here for me" Hyldey smiled weakly at her "You look tired"

"But you need to rest too, Hyldey. The doctor said she'll be okay and she'll be sleeping all day.."