Chapter Fifty-eight: Three Rounds

The next day, Hermione and Draco were actually riding horses. Hermione was on one and Draco on the other. The weather was much better than the day before. And they both were enjoying their morning together.
The place was so relaxing, and there was no one to ruin their day.

And after having breakfast, they both were having another long walk, expect this time there was no rain. Draco had his arm around Hermione, who had her head resting on his chest. Then they stopped at the first bench they found. Hermione sat first then Draco lied down and rest his head on her lap. She smiled at him as she stroked his hair in her hand, before turning her gaze to the beautiful view in their front

She groaned at the sound of her phone ringing, indicating it's time for work. Draco lifted his head up for a second so she could take her phone out of her pocket. Her hand ran again through Draco's soft hair, he sighed happily in response.

"Yeah.. Okay I got it. Bye." she hung up and looked down at him "It was Harry.. Time for work'' he mumbled and opened his eyes only to meet her face in front of his. She covered his mouth with hers in a gentle yet passionate kiss, sucking his bottom lip and pushing her tongue between his parted lips.

He growled in pleasure and cupped her face with his hands. They got lost in each other's caresses and Hermione forgot everything about her work, the murderers, the dead body waiting for her. The only thing that mattered was him. Only him. Until Hermione's phone decided to ring again and ruin their love bubble.
"I hate your phone'' he said against her lips. She chuckled, grabbed her phone from the seat and Draco settled back in the swat next to her as he wrapped his arms around her slim body.

"Granger," she announced herself on the phone ''Yes'' she trailed her finger along his jawbone then his cheeks ''I'll be there in ten'' she ended the call and fell back in his arms, face hidden in the crook of his neck.

"You will be late'' he whispered, lips touching the sensitive skin of her ear.

''Will you come with me?'' she asked, face lifting from its place on his neck to look at him, eyes pleading. For one more time he was awestruck by this woman. At work she was so bad-ass, kicking asses all the time and being great as always, but with him she was just Hermione , sweet, sensitive, caring Hermione.

"I wish I can. I have so much work to finish here."

"So you're staying with this woman alone?"

"Woman?"

"Don't act dump!"

"Oh you mean Suzan? Hermione she's only helping me. I promise nothing will happen."

"Okay. I'll go get my things then. Though I don't want to leave.. This place is just.. So relaxing."

"Come back after work then." He kissed her gently

"If I had time." she shrugged. And few moments later, Hermione apparated back to her bedroom.

Once Hermione disapparated, another appeared in the hotel. Helena.
With a huge grin covering her face, she walked towards Draco and Suzan who were working. "I knew I'd find you here, babes." she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his cheek

Draco for up from his seat and looked at her in disbelief "What are you doing here?"

"I missed you. And I thought you'd need my help with the hotel.. I mean you asked me to help you, right?" She was still grinning then she looked at the pretty brunette "who's she?"

"Suzan Scott." Said Suzan as she held her hand out for Helena

"Helena Vain." she smiled and shook Suzan's hand. "Darling," she turned to Draco "I'm so hungry, hope you didn't have dinner yet..?"