Chapter Eleven: Christmas Holiday

Hermione stayed in her bed, she couldn't sleep but thinking if her night.

What is wrong with you Hermione! Why did I say that? She thought to herself, she sighed as she pushed her body up to sit down
But.. Why he didn't do it? Maybe he didn't want me.. Or he's just trying not to take it far..
"Ughhh" she put her head in her hands
How I'm going to show him my face after what I told him!

She let a sigh of relief as she remembered that she won't be seeing him for a week, she tried to stop thinking of him, instead she was excited when she realised she was finally going to meet her parents. A wild smile appeared on her face as she wrapped herself with the blanket, walking out to the common room and sitting by the fireplace.

"Incendio!" said Hermione , pointing her wand at the fireplace. Flames rose at once in the fireplace, she sat there with a book in her hand. A moment later Hermione heard Luna's door opening slowly.

"So I'm not the only one who can't sleep." Hermione smiled

"I don't know.. It feels weird whenever we're leaving Hogwarts and go home.." Luna shrugged and sat next to Hermione

"I know.." Hermione said looking at the fire she made.

"I'm glad you're parents git their memories back" Luna smiled and nodded slightly

"Me too.. I'm really happy I'm going to see them again. And my home.. My bedroom.. Just everything." she smiled "Are toy going with Neville? Or you're going to your house?"

"I'm staying with my dad for 3 days, then I'll go with Neville.. And his grandmother.." she answered

"Don't you like his grandmother?"

"I think she doesn't like me.."

"Why?"

"I don't know. She told me I'm not good enough for him.. But Neville said that he loves me.. I really don't know why she does that."

"I'm sorry, Luna." Hermione said squeezing Luna's hand. Luna smiled at her weakly, Hermione knew she was hurt.

"Why don't you and Neville visit us in the Burrow? We'll have fun you know.. And George is there too."

"That sounds good. I'll tell Neville and we'll see what happen." she nodded
They sat together all night, just talking, laughing and having tea.

"We need to rest.." Hermione said as she checked the time. "It's almost five and we're leaving at twelve.."
Luna nodded and they walked back to their beds to have some sleep before they leave, it was a long ride to London.

"Hurry up!" Ginny said to Ron. He jumped in the train and walked to where the rest were sitting.

"I almost missed it!" he said closing the compartment door and sitting next to Hermione who had Crookshanks on her lap.

"I still hate this bloody cat!" Ron said, she rolled her eyes and looked through the window.
The train finally moved and the ride started.
Ginny was reading a magazine and Harry was sleeping, Ron was eating as always when Hermione's mind was only thinking about Draco.. About what she asked him to do, and how he rejected her. Ron jumped when he heard the lady with the trolley coming

"Anything from the trolley, dears?" she asked standing next to their compartment.

"I'll take the Drooble's please." Ron said, and she gave it to him.

Hermione got to her feet, putting her cat down.

"One Pumpkin Pasties, please." Hermione smiled at her