Chapter Thirty Three: Pure Blood and Muggle-Born

The dinner was quit good, Hermione couldn't stop looking at her daughter and thinking of her father.
The dinner was over, Hermione helped Emily with the plates, she asked her and Eleanor to go to bed, she used a spell to do the washing. She turned the lights off, and walked towards the stairs, she saw Draco's black jacket lying on the sofa, she grabbed it, turned off the lights on the living room and headed to her room. After making sure that Eleanor was in her bed, she walked to her bedroom, closing the door slowly, she sat on the bed, looking at the jacket in her hands. She grabbed it tight in her hands, close to her face, she took a long sniff, smelling his perfume and tears folded on her cheeks.

*Throw back*

London
September 2001

Hermione and Draco were sleeping in peace upstairs in their house, both jumped when they heard a hard knock on the front door, Draco quickly got up wearing only his black boxers and ran downstairs to answer the door, he opened the door, it was Luna.

"Luna, please stop crying and tell us what happened?" Hermione asked, wearing a short, pink, silk robe. She was holding Luna's hand, Draco came with a glass of water and handed it to Hermione. "Here, drink some." She helped Luna drinking, put the glass on the table and turned to Luna "What happened?"

"My.." Luna sniffed "my dad.. He-he got married when I was at Hogwarts.." she said between her breath "And now he's asking me to leave cause his wife wants so!"

Hermione bit her lip, she hugged her and let her cry on her shoulder, her hand on her hair, "It's okay." She whispered.

"Listen to me" Said Draco "You are not going back to that house!"

Luna looked at him with her puffy, red eyes "I have no where to go to!"

"You have us, we have another room you can take it." he said

"But I-"

"Don't even try." he said shortly and walked upstairs.

"We live together, again." Hwrmione smiled, "welcome home." she hugged her.

*End of Flash Back*

Hermione was lying on her side, his jacket lying next to her, her hands grabbing it tight to her body, she fell asleep.
She woke up the next morning, she was some kind of shocked, looking around the room, she had a dream about her parents and she woke up alone. She sat down looking at the jacket next to her, she took it, "Dammit." She muttered when she saw how much that jacket needed to be ironed. She walked to the bathroom for her morning shower, she dresses up, using her wand to get the jacket ironed. Eleanor was at school, and Emily was reading the Witch Weekly in the kitchen.
"Look at Ginny!" Said Emily

"Wow! She looks so pretty!" Hermione grinned

"Oh by the way, some guy came and gave me you keys." Emily turned and took the keys from the top of a shelf and gave it to Hermione.

"Thanks, I'll be off now. If you need anything text me." She smiled at her and left.

Her first station was Draco's place, she parked and left the car taking Draco's jacket with her. She waited the elevator, her phone rang once she entered,
"Yes Ginny?"

"Where are you?" She asked

"I have something to do I'll be there in a few"

"Did you see the Dialy Prophet yet?"

"No, but I saw the Witch Weekly! You looked stunning!"

"Thank you.. But look, you better not to, I mean not until you come to your office okay?"