Chapter Eight: London

"I missed you too." She said

He leant his body over hers, sliding his long fingers into hers.
He kissed her gently at first then harder, deliciously devouring her with his mouth. She moans softly when his warm lips kissed her neck, sucking gently into her hot spot. She tangled her hand through his hair to draw him closer still, his lips find their way back to hers. His tongue licked her lips, he put her opened lips to his and slowly let them shut.
She gasped inside his mouth as she remembered that she had to meet McGonagall, she pushed him away and he fell over the bed.

"McGonagall!" She jumped

"What was that?" he asked

"I have to meet her today," she said while brushing her.
She changed into her uniform
"Sorry.." she said holding his face on her small hands, leaving a small kiss on his lips.
"I'll send you a note later," she said leaving him alone in her room.

She walked fast to meet up with McGonagall, she knocked the door and swung it open

"Sorry professor I'm late."

"Don't worry Miss Granger, please have a seat." She said
Hermione walked in, Luna was already there, waiting for Hermione to come.
Hermione sat next to Luna.

"First I have to thank both of you for helping me with the Christmas party, you have such a great ideas! I'm sure everyone will enjoy their night, and you'll make Hogwarts proud!" She smiled

"Thank you, professor." Luna smiled

"So, as you know the prefects will be the ones to open the dance floor. So you have to make sure you need to be there at time, and of course you need to have a date."

Luna and Hermione nodded. They stayed there for about half an hour, planning for the party.

"So that means I have to be there.." Hermione said as she as Luna walked to their common room.

"Of course.." Luna said

"But.. I wasn't planning to go.."

"I know what you mean.. But we have to.. And you need to get yourself a date.."

"Perfect!" Hermione said and rolled her eyes.
She walked to her room taking off her tie, she smiled as she saw a beautiful little red dress with long sleeves on her bed with a note saying
"Dinner at 8
Meet me in the Forbidden Forest tonight at 7:30"

She loved the dress, she sat on her bed wondering if he was going to make the same thing he did that night when he took her to the Forbidden Forest. Then she started to think of the Christmas party, who would be her date.. Would anyone even ask her, she shook her head and walked to her desk to work on some essays.

"What you all doing today?" Neville asked, they were having lunch in the Great Hall.

"Nothing much.." Harry said

"Let's do something then." Ron said

"Whatever you're going to do.. I won't be joining." Hermione said and put a piece of chicken in her mouth.

"Oh come on Hermione! You and Ron need to stop acting like.. This!" Ginny said

"It has nothing to do with Ronald, Ginny! I just.. Have to work on the Christmas party.. You know."

"Don't force her, Ginny." Harry said winking to Hermione,
She smiled at him and they continued eating, talking and laughing.

Hermione was reading in the library but her eyes never left her watch. She was checking it every minute, the time wasn't moving. Once it was six she ran to her room to get ready, she took a shower, dried her hair and let it fall over her shoulders. She put on the dress Draco got it for her, she put on a black heels. She applied some make up, she wrapped Harry's cloak around her. Of course he knew and he gave it to her once she asked.