Chapter Seventeen: Dark

Two days later, Hermione was still watching Draco with every step he took. She was happy, he never seemed to be hiding something or scared of anything. She was walking to the potion class with Ron and Neville, she walked and stood next to Draco who was waiting for her.

"Hey." she smiled

"Hi." he smiled back

Everyone was looking at them confused but mostly shocked Malfoy and Granger.. Actually smiling and saying hi to each other! Hermione looked around and watched as everyone is whispering and looking straight at them, then she noticed Pansy looking at them her eyes were burning with anger. Hermione moved he4 gaze quickly to Ron who was mouthing Hermione 'I wanna kill her!' shaking his head slightly and slowly Hermione chuckled then turned to look at Harry and Blaise, they were actually talking..

"Looks like Zabini found himself a new friend." she whispered

"Potter!" Draco spat

Hermione giggled and turned to the door when the door swung open.

"Good morning." Professor Slughorn said smiling "Sorry I'm late. It's not easy to be a Deputy!" he laughed

"That was so not funny.." Draco whispered in Hermione's ear

"Don't be so mean Draco.. Just go with it."

"Admit it Granger! It was not funny."

Hermione chuckled then opened her book as Slughorn asked them to,

"Amortentia!" Ron spoke

"Yes Rupert! Today you're making the Amortentia potion!" Slughorn smiled "Now come on start working everyone!"

Everyone started working on their potion, Hermione and Draco didn't look at each other much while they worked on it. Ron was feeling disgusted as he had to work on love potion with the one who he hates the most,Pansy. Harry and Blaise worked in silence as well. Hannah and Neville were smiling at each other as they made it. Dear was winking to his girl who was working with some other guy in Hufflepuff and Seamus was nervous working on this potion around Cathleen.

57 minutes later Hermione and Draco finished their potion.

"Smell it." Draco said.

"Why me? You smell it!" she said crossing her arms

"No I'm not you do it!" He said taking a step back

Hermione rolled her eyes and smelled the potion
"So? Do you still smell freshly mown grass.. New parchment and spearmint toothpaste?" he whispered in her ear teasing her.

Hermione smiled "I do. And.. I smell your.. Your hair too.." she sighed trying to hide her smile

Draco bit his lip as he hot closer to her forgetting that they weren't alone, but in class. Hermione pushed him away as she took a step back.

Everyone left the class Hermione was laughing at Ron's moments with Pansy doing their potion, then she spotted Draco walking with Pansy, not in the Slythrerin common room way.

"I'll see you guys later." She said following Draco and Pansy.

She was hiding in every corner she found to make sure they wouldn't see her, they walked all the way to the third-floor corridor on the right-hand side. Hermione stopped by the door as Draco and Pansy walked in

"You have to do it Draco! You have to find!" She heard Pansy hissing

"What if I don't want to?" he said coldly

"Then they will kill you! Draco please, you know you don't want this to happen." she said holding his hand

"Do I look like I care?"