Politically Incorrect - Chapter 14

• Dedicated to Hannah Gardner

This is dedicated to Hannah, a true and dedicated Chad fan :) 

I hope you guys enjoy this. I'm having a tough time keeping up with Heather and her updating EEEP! lol. Vote and comment <3 

__________________________________________________________

Chapter 14

The next morning, I went with Christine to meet Fiore for some breakfast. I was glowering at Fiore for a while before she finally let out a sigh. “I didn’t know they were going to be gallivanting for the press! I thought Ian knew better!” She said defensively. I merely cocked an eyebrow and took a bite of my eggs.

“Still Fiore, you shouldn’t have encouraged them going out like that anyway. The press wasn’t supposed to know about Juliet yet. Lana and Ian got in a lot of trouble because of that. Juliet’s under house arrest by order of my father until she gets more teaching and everything with the press is straightened out. Next time, maybe you should just keep them here.”

Fiore tapped her chin thoughtfully while watching me. “You know, there’s something different about you today, Lana.” Fiore commented and I jumped, looking at her frightfully.

“What? What are you talking about?’ I asked, the words spilling out of my mouth. I had to admit that I had felt like I was floating due to Ian’s very soft lips from the night before. However, I hadn’t thought I looked any different.

“She’s actually right, Lana. You seem particularly radiant today, like your face is glowing.” Christine agreed, watching me closely. I made a face and backed away a little.

“Will you two stop watching me like an act in a freak show?” I snipped.

“Did something happen between you and Chad?” asked Fiore.

“Or you and Ian?” I felt bombarded. Fiore and Christine were the only ones that really knew about my crush on Ian and how much had happened between the two of us. I had wondered when things like this would happen.

“Did you have sex last night?  That’s it! You’ve got a lovely afterglow.  It suits you, get some more often.” Fiore smiled with a wink.

“No! I did not have sex!” I shrieked and cleared my throat embarrassedly as Fiore’s father passed by our table, his eyebrow cocked. “I did not have sex.” I said more calmly and quietly. “But…” I paused, wondering what exactly to tell them.

“Oh, so something did happen. Talk! Now!” Fiore demanded and I looked down at my plate, pushing the rest of my breakfast around with my fork.

“Ian came into my room last night to apologize…” I started, awkwardly.

“Ian? Oh my…” Christine said. “Do I want to know? He is my brother after all. There is a limit to how much detail I can take…”

I laughed and shook my head. “It’s not bad. I promise. But he basically apologized and said he would’ve fought for me to stay if your mother hadn’t. And he also said he couldn’t imagine me gone. Then he kissed me and the kiss got a little more intense than he had originally intended.”

“Was the kiss on the lips?” Fiore asked.

“Where else would it have been?” I asked shocked.

“I don’t know. Maybe you’re a freaky girl.” She turned to look at Christine. “I bet Ian’s a freak and into freaky things.” Christine gaped, a horrified expression on her face.

“He’s my brother! And like your brother!” Christine gasped.

“So? I bet he’s into some really kinky stuff!”