Politically Incorrect - Chapter 17

Sometimes, I get the feeling that I spoil you guys with how often I update this story, lol. However, I felt that leaving you guys where I did, wasn't good enough. I wanted more drama first! Ya! WoO! ^-^ <3 

This is dedicated to fallenbabybubu, because I really want you guys to check our her story A and D, because its amazing, though I'm sure the majority of you already are reading the awesomeness! 

btw, my friend just told me i might get the chance to meet paolo montalban because his friend knows him. that would be the most amazing thing ever cause i LOVE paolo montalban. he's the prince in the video at the side -------->

Okay, enough rambling, on with the chapter, lol. 

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 17

I felt Ian shaking me, trying to wake me up. It was so difficult trying to open my eyes. I was so sleepy. Stupid medicine. “Lana, please wake up.” Ian grumbled.

“I’m sorry.” I yawned, opening my eyes a little. “Too much cold medicine.” I was lying back in Ian’s arms and he was leaning over me. He gave a small smile.

“Don’t scare me like that.” He pushed a strand of hair from my eyes and leaned down, kissing my lips gently.

“You’re going to get sick.” I pointed out and he chuckled.

“I already am. I’m paying for the other night when I kissed you.”

“You just can’t keep your hands off me, can you?” I teased and he shook his head, a serious look on his face.

“I really can’t.” I sat up and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.

“Come on, we should head back inside.” I said, going to get up.

“What is this?” came a smooth voice from down the path. We both jumped and looked to see the last person I ever wanted to see, especially at a time like this. 

“Lana asked to come out for some air. She’s not feeling well. She fainted on me I’m afraid. Too much cold medicine.” Ian explained calmly as he slowly helped me up.

“Of course.” Logan replied, a smirk on his face. I inwardly felt my stomach twist. I was in trouble. “Allow me to escort her back inside, Prince Ian. I’m sure you need to get back to your girlfriend.” Ian cleared his throat and looked back at me. I was certain he could see the panicked look in my eyes as I silently begged him not to leave me with Logan. But then I knew from his gaze that I didn’t have a choice. We had been caught, and this wasn’t going to be easy to weasel our way out of.

“Thank you, um…”

“Logan,” he filled as Ian gave my hand over to Logan. I hated that. It was like I was an object to be passed on. Ian gave me one more reassuring look before heading inside and leaving me with Logan. I was suddenly terrified. Logan scared me more than I ever let on. Our relationship ended for more reasons than just that he and I had differences of opinions. I remember not being able to do anything without permission. I couldn’t see my friends, I couldn’t talk to my mother for too long, I had to tell him where I was going, who I was with…in the end, yes he broke up with me. But only because he knew I was planning on breaking it off, and he wanted to do it first.

I wasn’t one to be controlled, but it still had taken the help of some friends to get up the courage. However, when dating the friend of a friend, secrets are not easily kept. He knew what was coming and broke it off before I had the chance. Why he suddenly thought I wanted him back puzzled me, but now he had something against me. I was afraid of how he planned on using it.