Politically Incorrect - Chapter 28

Sooooo, since it might take a little while to update, I decided to update now and then update again on the weekend, sound good? My load this semester isnt that difficult, so don't worry about me stopping because of school, tay? 

This is dedicated to Robin, because something happens at the end of this chapter that she's been waiting for. She's been bugging me to hurry up and make this happen, so I finally did it, lol. Also, its because we just moved into our dorm together last night, and made it the best dorm ever. ^-^ 

The next chapter I might post a slideshow of Robin and my dorm which we spent all night decorating. I want to show off our hard work. 

Please vote and comment everyone, I lovers you all! Especially these awesome people: 

EricaStanciu Collie323 pepsi2597 malika7bajpai roiskate Evaline19 PunkRockPenguin RobinMonroe books_for_life gymbabie017 cjones96 sfortier rockyv futbruin nuzzie-wuzzie Alyona

Okay guys, on with the chapter :)

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 28

The rush of guests was overwhelming as the party started. The band that my aunt had hired made me smile. They were very different than I would have imagined her hiring. Finally, it was time for Christine to enter. She came to the French doors which were opened for her. She came in, her beautiful pink gown complementing her perfectly and paired with white gloves up to her elbow. She was on the arm of Greg who couldn’t look away from her. The two were smiling and I couldn’t help but smile as well. Harold was right: they both were pretty stupid not to expect us to know what was going on.

I had lost Ian somewhere in the crowd a little earlier as I was greeting guests and making sure everything was going well. I was glad nobody mentioned anything about what they had read about Logan or anything concerning the situation. It wasn’t something I wanted to talk about. I walked over to Christine as she entered, after a few flashes of cameras. We had allowed certain photographers in to take photos. No press though.

“You look beautiful. I knew the pink gown would be beautiful on you.” I said, taking her hands in mine and giving her a thoughtful look.

“She’s always beautiful.” Greg said, kissing her cheek and I made an ‘aw’ sound.

“You two are so cute together. Go have fun at your party, love.” I said, pushing them toward the dance floor. I made my way through the crowd and jumped when something was suddenly around my waist and I felt a small body pressed to my back. I turned and looked down to see Alexander looking adorable in his little tux.

“May I have this dance?” He asked formally, putting out a little hand. I laughed and took it.

“Of course you may.” I let him lead me the where the other couples were dancing and he took both of my hands and started to dance with me. It was a lot of fun and then I heard a throat clear from behind me.

“Trying to steal my girl already, hm?” Ian teased, poking his little brother and Alex laughed.

“It’s not hard. I’m just cuter than you.” I laughed and Ian narrowed his eyes at me.

“I’m sorry Ian, he’s right. He’s got the cute thing down.” I said and Alex shrugged.

“Fine, you can have her. I’ve got my eye on someone else.” He raced off and I turned to see him running at Fiore. I covered my mouth, trying to stop the hysterical laughter that was threatening to burst forth.