Politically Incorrect - Chapter 21

I wasn't originally gonna post this right now, but I wanted to have more time for the actual date, so I put that in the next chapter so it could be longer. That's kinda why this one is so short :/ So...sorry :(

Everyone, please check out Erica's story, because she's an amazing writer, I love her stuff, and she's so wonderfully supportive of me, otays? 

I also wanna thank those of you who have been: fanning, voting, adding to library, etc. Here are a few names, tays?? : SheMrsLove , SamanthaAMoore , danielleward136, 2addicted , JACKSTEE , futbruin , caskettgal , and my two guy friends who constantly give me feedback: Mark and Andre :) ALSO on this awesomness list is Heather (PunkRockPenguin , read her stuff) , and Robin (awesome roommate/editor/chickita)

Okay, on with the story! (btw, on the side is a cute pic of Lana waking up with Ian)

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter 21

I had just finished going through a lot of the planning with Christine and went to head to the kitchen for something to eat. I opened the fridge, grabbing some yogurt and jumped when I heard the door open behind me.

“Oh, you’re in here.” Ian said, looking surprised. He looked exhausted and I smiled, going over and pulling him into a hug.

“Yes, I’m in here.” I replied, and he relaxed into my hug.

“Well, it’s over between Amelia and me.” He told me, not letting go.

“How’d she take it?”

“Bad.”

“Figured as much.” I pulled away and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. “I’ve spent the last few hours planning Christine’s party.”

“How did that go?” He asked, grabbing an apple. I sat on the table and started on my yogurt, Ian sitting across from me.

“Eh…there’s going to be a lot of…pink.”

“Pink?” Ian’s expression looked pained.

“Not hot pink or anything, but she’s gone in the direction of pinks, creams, and crystals. It’s all very beautiful, I’ll give it that. But…I guess it’s just not my favorite.” I added with a shrug.

“So you’re going out with that git tonight?” Ian asked nonchalantly, but I could tell by the way his fist clenched around his apple that he wasn’t happy about it.

“Hopefully we can get everything figured out soon, but yes. Tonight I have to go out with him.”

“I don’t like it.” He growled and I placed my hand on his, stroking it to calm him.

“I don’t either, but it’ll be fine.”

“It’s all my damn fault. I shouldn’t have let him see us. I should have taken care of it before it got to this.”

“Don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault, and taking the blame doesn’t fix anything. We’ll figure it all out. I promise.”

“When do you go?” Ian was staring hard at the apple in his hand, which he had still yet to take a bite of.

“Eight. I’m meeting him at a café not too far away.”

“I’ll drive you. It’ll give me a chance to take the car out.” He said and I felt a moment of shock. I didn’t even know Ian drove anywhere, let alone had a car to drive.