Chapter 2: "Just like I ride a magical unicorn."

The lovely Rosie on the side!------->

**********

Chapter 2

Kaylyn’s POV

I waited about five minutes in my car until I got out and went back inside the shop.

“Are you okay?” Rosie asked, still folding jeans. I went to where she was and began helping her again.

“Yeah,” I sighed. Neither of us said anything for a moment. “Did you know that that was my first kiss?”

“Jack . . . the Jack Stone, stole your first kiss?” she asked in shock. I nodded solemnly. “Wow.”

“And of course it should already be all over the internet by now,” I said sadly, sighing again.

“I shouldn’t have helped him hide, I’m so sorry,” Rosie said.

“Don’t worry, you couldn’t have known,” I sniffed, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. She gave me a sad smile.

“Well, now we’re done restocking,” she stated as I put the last pair of jeans on the shelf.

“Now we get to do nothing,” I said and walked to the counter, hopping on top of it.

Rosie saw me and playfully scolded. “You do realize that if a customer walks in you have to get down.”

“Yep,” I said, popping to p. She walked behind the counter and started braiding her long, dark brunette hair. I pulled out my phone to see another twitter update from Jack. I took a deep breath from my nose.

“What’s wrong?” Rosie asked.

“Look at this,” I said, and handed her my phone.

“Jack underscore Stone, what has this world come to when a guy can’t kiss a girl without being slapped?” she read under her breath.

“Yeah,” I breathed.

“How dare he!” she exclaimed. “Do you have a twitter?”

“Well, no,” I said, confused. Rosie messed around with my phone for a minute or two.

“Your username is the girl who kissed Jack, all one word,” she stated. She typed on my phone and then handed it back to me.

“What did you do?” I asked. I hopped down and stood on the other side of the counter, facing Rosie.

“Oh, I just tweeted him back,” she said innocently.

“Rosie,” I warned, then looked down at my phone. ‘My’ tweet to him read:

@jack_stone what, cant take being hit by a girl?

“Rosie!” I whined, stomping my foot.

“Yes?” she said, faking innocence.

“Why did you say that?” I asked.

“He needs to be put in his place,” she said. “Plus earlier you said yourself that you hated him, so what’s a little twitter war gonna hurt?” I rolled my eyes. My phone buzzed, and I saw Jack had retaliated.

@thegirlwhokissedjack i don’t suppose you want me to tweet the photo of us kissing?

@jack_stone its already everywhere. what’s the point?

@thegirlwhokissedjack i thought you’d like to see the look of enjoyment on your face.

@jack_stone if there is any enjoyment, it’s me planning your murder.