Author's Note

Hey guys, thanks for sticking around to read this! Sorry if you thought I had abruptly decided to add another chapter before I truly ended it. Nope. This is just a note.

My thanks go to:

Kaelyn - You put up with me through anything, especially when I whine. Thank you for being there so I could complain, because if not, all of that would go into my writing and make it horrible. Oh, and thanks for not hating me after all the times I've indirectly made fun of you in this book.

Leah - You ALWAYS bug me about updating! Thank you, though, because you're one of the reasons I finally decided to finish this.

All of my fans - Thanks so much for waiting and sticking around for updates, no matter how spurratic they were. I appreciate it more than I can express that you guys are still here and reading my story. I love you all.

Now, as for the spin off I'm writing! This will be in the POV of one of Kaylyn and Jack's kids! Cheesy, I know, and you might automatically be writing it off and think it's cliche, but truly, it's not!!! I got an idea in my head and I've been working off of it for a while now, and though it is a spin off, it won't be focused very much on the whole Kaylyn aspect of it. Granted, there will be scenes with the family, talking about the past and everything, but if you liked this book, you'll also love this one.

It's going to be called My Best Friend's Sister, taking place when all of Kaylyn and Jack's children are in their junior year of high school. At first, it will seem very cliche, but don't be deceived. There is more than some shallow plot, where nothing exciting happens. Anyways, here's the description of it! Enjoy!

Music, beer, and girls. That's all Finn Stone seems to care about. Day by day, he finds another girl to hook up with, seeming to have zero responsibilities and loving it. Overall, the typical high school player . . . that is, until he meets Rosalie. She's a quiet, keep-to-herself kind of girl. She's also Finn's best friend's little sister; completely off limits. But what if he pushes through those walls and gets to know her? Can she change him for the better before she falls for him herself?

Remember, guys, this is decieving. There will be nothing cliche about this, unless I purposely make it that way, in which case it'll be cute and romantic. Trust me on this and check it out, okay?

I'll be posting the first chapter in the next couple of days, but I won't officially start uploading regularly until the summer time. With finals coming up, I need all the time I can get to study.

Thank you all so much for sticking around!! I love you all!!!!