Triple Trouble

HI! We are the Evans Triplets. Let us introduce ourselves:

What's up? I'm Andrew Ryder Evans. Most people call me Andrew, but my family and close friends call me Ryder. I play football. I was notorious for being a "bad boy," but anyone who knew me could tell that that wasn't me at all. I am the eldest among us triplets.

Hello! My name is Alexandra Evans, but everyone calls me Alex. I am a cheerleader and if that is any indication to what I'm like, I am very girly. I am also the most mature of the 3 of us, in my opinion at least. I am the middle triplet, and I am usually the one that stops the fights between Ryder and Lexi.

Hey! My full name is Alexis Evans, and I am the youngest among all 3 of us. I dance and am very adventurous. I love to do sports, and I skateboard for fun to relieve my stress sometimes too. People usually call me Alexis, but my friends and family call me Lexi.

But we aren't just ordinary triplets, we are also part of the TSSA, a special organization formed to annihilate illegal threats in our location.

********************
But what happens to them when they need to move to another state for their dad's job? What will be their reputation in their new school? Will they regain their popularity and build a good reputation? Follow the Evans triplets in their drama-filled journey in their new home.

********************
Copyright © 2015 by twin_cousins

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.