05|| New Neighbor (P2)

l e x i

I woke up for the third time today. 

The first time was because I dreamt about the accident again. 

The second time was because of a very noisy truck which happen to have the things of our soon-to-be neighbor. It was that loud that a heavy sleeper got to wake up.

The latest one was because someone texted me. My phone chimed very loudly and vibrated whenever I received a text, so I woke up.

I opened my eyes and read the text, which happened to be from my best friend in Florida, just checking up on how I was, so I replied that I was doing well actually.

Then checked our clock and saw that it was just half past six. She probably forgot about the time difference. 

Well, since Alex wasn't awake yet, I decided to try and do something productive for once instead of going back to sleep.

I picked my clothes for the day then took a bath, changed, fixed my hair then brushed my teeth.

I tried to think of some things to do for about a minute then an idea popped in my head as I was looking outside our balcony, which was overlooking our backyard. I grabbed my sketchpad, a pencil and an eraser, getting ready to head downstairs.

When I was fully ready, I quietly creeped out the room and strolled over to the backyard.

It was about 6:45 in the morning, so it was reasonable to think that everyone was still sleeping.

Only then did I remember that I left my phone to charge while I was showering, so I had to go back upstairs to get it.

When I got down, it was five minutes after, and I went to the study room to get a small table, so it would be easier to draw my sketch of the tree house that we were planning to make

I had to go through the boxes just to find my little table, but after about 10 minutes, I found it and got out.

What I saw didn't surprise me all that much. It was just my family, except Alex, who was still sleeping. They were getting ready for breakfast and they put extra plates because our new neighbors were coming.

I just went past them, saying 'good morning' then opening the sliding door leading to the backyard.

It took me a few minutes to find a good place so I had a good angle of the tree. When I finally did, I started to draw.

I got a good design. It took me quite a few tries to get the tree house that met my expectations but, hey, I still got it.

Alex, Ryder, and I agreed that we would all draw a sketch and whichever was the best, is what we would use.

At maybe 7:45, when I was doing my sketch, our new neighbors came. They sat down, chatted a little then started to eat breakfast. I didn't really mind them and just continued my sketch.

Exactly when I finished, I checked my watch, 8:30 a.m. 

Alex came out of the house saying, "Lex! You better eat already because if you don't I will finish everything and you will starve."

I got up immediately. That was my food, and no one steals my food.

I didn't really get scared, but when Alex says something, she finds a way to do it. Because of what she said, I ran in the house, not wanting Alex to get my food.

During breakfast, mom introduced us to the kind family, and I introduced myself, but after that, I really didn't listen to what she said.

She caught my attention when she told us that we would be going to school with the older of the two brothers.

He seemed like a cool guy, and he looked like one of those stereotypical bad boys in the school, much like Ryder was in our old school. I told myself I'd try to befriend him.

It also looked like Alex had a little crush on him. We'll see how that one goes. If it's anything like her usual crushes, it wasn't going far.

When I finished eating, our neighbors were about to leave already. They went out, and we walked with them back to their house.

I found out that we would be coming to their house for dinner. 

Was I really that surprised that Mom had already found herself a new friend just after a couple of days of being here? Not really.

I wished school wouldn't be so bad around here. In Florida, it was pretty good. But in the place where celebrities could definitely be your neighbors? I was not really sure.

Well, for that as a start, my day went on normally, fighting with Ryder then Alex stopping it, blah blah blah. Again, it was a pretty normal day.

Let's just see what happens during dinner.

~~~ END OF CHAPTER ~~~

A / N

Here it is in Lexi's POV. We hope you liked it.

Please vote, comment, follow us if you haven't, and share this book to everyone.

-A and P