10|| Seen Too Much

A/N: Just a lil warning — there will be quite a bit of POV changing! [sorry not sorry]

~~~~~

r y d e r

The weekend went by in a blur. Quite literally, actually. I ran out of contact lenses and my glasses were definitely not the right ones.

The night that Chase stayed in our house was pretty uneventful. We just watched a couple of movies before we slept.

That night, everything went well. except for one thing, we couldn't use the extra bed.

It turned out that Paige's friend also stayed over, and they got the bed before we did.

So we improvised.

Two beds. Four people.

If we were normal people, we would've let two people use one bed, but we decided to make it extra hard for ourselves.

We tried fitting three people, two guys and one girl, in one bed because my oh-so-sweet sister, Lexi, didn't want anyone on her bed.

Alex offered to sleep beside Lexi on her bed, then us guys, can sleep on Alex's bed, but because of all the many pillows on Alex's bed, we didn't fit.

And Lexi still didn't wanna share her her bed.

We, and by we, I mean Alex and Chase, tried persuading her to at least let us connect the beds, and that's when she finally, but reluctantly agreed to our offer.

Alex wanted to be beside me because I was apparently her 'teddy bear', and she was also uncomfortable staying beside Chase so, she was in between Lexi and I.

And that meant Lexi only had one place to be in. Beside Chase. I didn't like the idea. I tried my best to restrain myself because I didn't even want to allow it, but it was the only thing we could've done. Someone would've fallen off the bed if not.

"Are you even listening, Ryder?" Alex waved her hand in front of my face, snapping me out of my reverie.

"Huh? Sorry, what?" I asked, confused of what was happening around me.

"Oh, whatever," she sighed, waving me off.

I looked towards Lexi. She was bobbing her head to the music playing from her phone.

The car came to a stop, and Lexi pulled her headphones off, while getting out of the car, not even waiting for us like she usually did.

She was acting weird ever since Friday night, and I noticed that Chase was like that too.

"What's wrong with her?" I looked at my other sister.

She shrugged, "I don't know. Did you notice that Chase was like that too? Or is it just me?" 

Huh, seems like we really were connected.

I nodded, "Let's just go. Bye, Mang Jun. I'll call when we're ready for you to pick us up."

"Okay," he threw me a thumbs up, helping Alex with her bag.

"Hey Alex! Wanna look at the results with me?" Luke came to us.

She looked up at me, asking if it was okay. I nodded.

"Sure," and they left.

Oh wait! I have to check the results too, I remembered.

I raced after them.

It was crowding up at the board where the results were, everyone wanting to see if they got in. Or who got in.