11|| Not Such An Ordinary Day

A/N:

This chapter is dedicated to our friend for such an amazing cover to this book! Thanks! It's not the cover anymore but whatever.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

~~~~~

p a i g e

"Wake up, Paige," Jackson shook me awake. I groaned.

"Yeah, yeah," I opened my eyes, squinting that the bright light coming from the windows.

"It's seven already. Xander's coming in thirty minutes to ride with you today. You better get ready or else you both will be late," he insisted.

"Okay, I'll be down in fifteen. Can you get me some breakfast ready please?" I requested.

Leaving me alone in my room, he went down to the kitchen, and I went down to the bathroom I apparently had to share with Ryder. And to make it even harder for me, it was beside his room. That meant I have to go a floor down just to go to the bathroom.

After about ten minutes, I was done taking my shower. I put on some black jeans and a long-sleeved shirt, then got out of the bathroom.

"Hey Alex! How's your arm?" I asked, coming into the kitchen.

Jackson slid me a bowl with some cereal and milk. 

"Thanks."

I turned to face my sister, waiting for her reply.

"Well, it still hurts, and it was hard to sleep last night. Since I have the same classes as at least one of my friends, they'll be helping me until I'm better," she informed me. "Luke said I can have some of his notes from last year too."

"Oh okay. Luke is that guy at the hospital yesterday, right?" I asked.

"Yes, that was him. Well, I have to go. Bye Paige, I'll see you when you get home!" she told me, standing up from her chair, leaving.

Just as I finished eating, Xander came into the kitchen with his bag and other things.

"Ready?" he asked, sending a smile my way.

I nodded, "I just need to get my bag first."

I went to the study room to grab my bag, and once I did, I raced back to the kitchen finding Xander eating an apple. My apple.

"Hey! That's my apple," I grimaced.

"Oh, sorry. Jackson told me to get anything I want. I'm really sorry," he apologized.

"Well, we can't do anything anymore, just eat it," I sighed. No need to waste a perfectly good apple.

"I'm really sorry, but thanks Paige!" he hugged me. I froze.

"Ah, ah, ah, Paige is blushing," Jackson came back in the kitchen.

Xander immediately let go, hearing my brother's voice.

"Pssh. No I'm not," was I?

"You were. But sure, whatever you say," he teased. "Let's go. I'm driving you two today."

We went in the car, Jackson in the driver's seat and Xander in the seat beside him.

"Why am I always at the back?" I whined, crossing my arms.

"Because," was all Jackson said.

"Because is not a valid answer, Jax," I shot back.

"Because I'm faster than you and your siblings are also faster than you," Xander reasoned.