11.

11. Can You Just Take Me Home Now?

When we get to Andrews house, my jaw drops. It's gigantic, like you have a normal house, then a mansion and the some other houses and then there's Andrew's house.

"It's not that big" He chuckles "So you can close your mouth"

"Sorry, but it's like... Wow" I gush.

"Come on" He rolls his eyes playfully. I get out of his car, following him into his... Castle, he calls a house, the inside looking way bigger than the outside.

"Thirsty?" He asks, breaking me out of my gawking.

"Hum, no thank you" I shake my head.

"Alright, well follow me" He smiles, leading me to his living room? I mean I guess it's his living room.

"Wow" I gasp, looking around the room "This room is bigger than my entire house" I laugh.

"No way! I've seen your house it's huge" He laughs.

"What?" I turn to him "How've you seen my house?"

"I drove past it one day when going to my friends house, I mean I guess it was yours you were outside of it" He catches himself.

"Oh" I nod.

"Sit down" He motions to the couch, and I take a seat, him sitting next to me, a little too close. I scoot over a little, hoping he doesn't notice and thankfully he doesn't.

"Anything you want to watch? I have countless movies, and OnDemand" He chuckles.

"You can pick, I'm not very picky" I chuckle, rubbing my hands over my pants nervously.

"Alright, how about The Breakfast Club?" He asks, holding up the DVD case.

"That's my favorite movie" I blush.

"Really mine too" He grins, putting it on.

We watch the movie, my mouth moving along with the characters' lines. A habit that I've picked up after watching this movies millions of times. When the movie ends, he turns off the tv, and scoots a little closer to me.

"Uhm I should be home by now" I stammer, his hand resting on my thigh.

"It'll be alright, just say you had a project" He whispers, his lips nearing my face. When I feel them brush my cheeks, I freak out, my body falling onto his carpeted floor.

"Shit" I curse, as my elbow scrapes against the carpet, creating a burn.

"You okay?" He asks, helping me up.

"Can you just take me home now?" I ask politely.

"No can do Princess" He chuckles darkly, pushing me back onto the couch.

"Please" I whimper.

"Here's what's going to happen" He smirks "You're going to stay here, and you're not leav-" He gets cut off by a knock on the door "I'll be right back" He grits.

I wait until he leaves the room, before pulling out my phone and scrolling through my contacts finding Carters number, why I called him is a question I'll never be able to answer.

"You have reached the call box of (xxx)-xxx-xxxx, the number you have dialed is unavailable, at the tone, please record your message" I wait for the beep, and when it happens I frantically start talking.

"Carter please come help me! I need you, I'm at Andrew's house and he won't let me leave, please please come help m-" I cut myself off with a scream as Andrew comes back into the room, ripping my phone out of my hand and slapping my across the cheek.

"Fucking bitch!" He yells, hanging up the phone and throwing it across the room.

"Who'd you call?"

"No one" I cry, only to have another slap delivered to my cheek.

"Liar!" He screams, walking to my phone and picking it up "Aw look, your poor phone is broken" He fakes sadness "Guess you'll have to tell me, or else" He pouts.

"I didn't c-call anyone" I shake my head.

"Okay" He shrugs, walking to me and grabbing my arm.

"What're you doing?"

"I'm taking you home" He answers simple, pulling me out to his car, and pushing me in.

He drops me off at my house, and I get out, walking to my house but not before turning around to face Andrew. He sends me a blood chilling smile before speeding off, leaving me standing at my front porch in horror.

:::

Hi!

This chapter is short, and I'm sorry :(

I start school tomorrow and I'm so not ready for it :((

Brogan is played by Taissa Farmiga, because not only am I obsessed with AHS, but I think she is so gorgeous.

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo