77.

Thank you for 20K I'm so happy :)

I love you all, and I know I gave you no warning, but I think this is the last chapter... The next will be an epilogue. 

I added a new story, some of you already found it and it makes me so happy at how fast you guys are :)

Read it if you haven't, it's going to be good af. I'm going to post the first chapter maybe an hour or two after this is posted because I have to vacuum and write the whole thing out, but if not today, it'll be posted tomorrow.

77. I Want To Be With You.

"What's up mother fuckers?" Oliver barges into my house.

"Oliver Joseph" My mom scolds, and Oliver looks down at the floor.

"Sorry" 

"It's alright, now get inside" She smiles, letting everyone in. 

Mark runs up to me, and hugs me tightly "Hey Bitch" 

"Hey" I smile.

"I want to hear about everything that happened between you and Austin. I know you guys did something" He winks, moving to sit down next to me.

"I'll tell you all about it" I chuckle, looking back up at Dylan "Hi" I smile, standing up to hug him.

"Hey" He kisses my cheek.

"So how's it been since we haven't been here?" Oliver asks, sitting down next to me, throwing his legs over my lap, as well as Marks.

"It's been good, I went to the petting zoo the day you guys left which was fun" 

"Who'd you go with?" Mark asks with a sly smile and I roll my eyes.

"I took Logan" I punch his arm.

"Who drove?"

"I'm going to fucking kill you" 

"Brogan!" My mom yells.

"But mom! He's being an asshole" I scoff.

"Mark stop being an asshole" 

"Ha ha you twat" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Dylan, would you like something to eat?" My mom asks sweetly and I roll my eyes.

"How come I don't get that treatment?" Oliver asks.

"Because you basically grew up here" She rolls her eyes.

"No thank you" Dylan shakes his head. 

"Alright" My mom nods.

"So apparently, my mom gave my room away to my shitty little brother" Mark scoffs "I bet you there's dirt on the walls from his filthy hands" 

"Your brother is a sweetie" 

"No he isn't" Mark rolls his eyes. 

"I think he's cute" I giggle, scrolling through my phone. It vibrates in my hand, and Dylan's name flashes across the top for a text massage. I pull down the notification tab, reading his text message. 

From: Dylan

    Can we talk?

I look up at him and nod, walking up to my room, Dylan following me. When he walks in, he shuts the door behind me, and I turn to face him. 

"What's up?"

"I just think we should talk..." He trails off "About us" He adds.

"Okay, what about us?" 

"I want to know what we are" He shrugs.

"I've been wondering that since the day I met you" I frown, looking down at the floor. 

"I want to be with you" He whispers, and upon hearing that, I lean in to press my lips to his. Within seconds I pull away disappointed "So?"

"I- I don't know" I sigh, not feeling anything "It took you so long to actually say this to me, I've been waiting months. I'm not just someone you can drag along. And expect to be there whenever you want me" 

"And you're not-"

"I don't think I can do it. I'm in love with someone else and I won't drag you along with me" I shake my head.

"It's Austin isn't it?" He clenches his jaw.

"Yeah, it is" I nod, looking down at my hands "He's the only one that can make me feel every emotion there is. He's the only one I always run back to. I can't drag you along, just like you shouldn't drag me along" 

"You really mean it?" Austin says from behind Dylan, an immediate happy feeling bubbles inside me, as I push Dylan out of my way, walking up to Austin, 

"Yeah, I mean it" I nod.

"Good, so that means that if I asked you, right now to be with me forever..." He trails off, and I bite my lip "You would?" 

"Depends on how you ask" I smile, and I hear Dylan mumble a 'what the hell?" from behind me. My mom, Mark, Oliver and my little sister walk up behind Austin and I look down a him a bright smile on my face.

"I needed to ask your mom" He laughs "I'm a good person" 

"I know you are" I smile.

"So anyways, let's get this started" He says, reaching into his pocket "I'm not one for long speeches, and I know you hate listening to them, so I'm going to keep it short and simple" He smiles, getting down on one knee "Brogan Violet, We've been through so much, and we're probably the most dysfunctional couple on Earth but there's no one I love more than you, and there's no one I want to be with forever, more than you. So, will you finally be mine forever and marry me?" He opens the box in his hands, revealing a beautiful ring.

"You can't be fucking serious?" Dylan grits "So I came all the way out here, for you to not be with me?" 

"You shouldn't have come out here then, you told me you didn't want her because she wanted me, so none of this is changing" Austin stands up "She wants me and you need to get over yourself" 

"Austin please" I whispers, putting my hands on his chest.

"I don't know why she wants a low life like you" 

"Maybe I am a low life" Austin shrugs "And because of that I never understand why in the hell she'd want me, but she does and you just need to fuck off" 

"I think you need to leave" I tell Dylan.

"Fuck you, fuck all of you" He grits storming out of my room.

"Thank god he's gone" Lydia chuckles "Now get back to it" 

"Oh right, I almost forgot" I tease "Anyways, to answer your question" I smile "I think I'm going to say yes" I grin, and everyone whistles.

"Fina-fucking-ly" Mark rolls his eyes, a smile on his face.

"He's right" Austin chuckles, sliding the ring on my finger.

"I know he is" I smile, cupping his face to connect our lips. He pulls my closer by my hips and I hear my mom 'aw' making me laugh.

"I love you" I whisper, leaning my head against his chest.

"I love you so much more"

:::

I can't believe it's basically over...

The epilogue should be out sometime this week :)

I love you all, 

Bad_Boy_Hemmo