52.

Hell yeah on the OITNB gif amirite?

This chapter made my heart hurt really bad.

And for the record, Austin and Brogan aren't dating again, hate to break it to you, but they're not they just flirt hella hard in this chapter and the chapters to come.

52. Oh, Shut The Fuck Up Ella!

"You can do this Brogan" Austin encourages, squeezing my hand that lays on the center console.

"Will you go with me?" I ask, turning to face him.

"I was planning on going anyways" He chuckles "Plus, she made my life hell too"

"How?" I ask in pure curiosity.

"Well for starters, like you said she took pictures of us that one night..." He trails off, hoping I'd get the hint "Anyways, I was a part of that too. And she made me think I had someone to compete with" He says and I laugh.

"Ready?" I ask, taking a deep breath.

"Yeah, are you?" 

"Yeah" He nods.

I get out of Austin's car, bracing myself for a bigger drop than I had experienced, a low groan leaving my mouth "It's so close to the ground"

"Brogan" Austin says in a warning tone.

"I'm sorry" I huff, and he walks over to me.

"If you let me, I'll make great memories between this car and us" He winks, lifting me up to sit on the hood.

"Hmm, maybe later" I tease, brushing my lips against his "Now let's go" I jump off the hood, dragging him by the wrist to the front door. I walk in, not really caring about knocking considering her mom will love me no matter what. I walk up the steps to Ella's room barging in seeing her sitting on her bed.

"What are you doing here?" She asks "And you brought him? Oh please are you two together again?" She scoffs.

"Yes, so why the hell does it matter to you because that's not why we're here" Austin answers before I can.

"Then why are you here?" She sits up.

"I'm here because I want to know why the fuck, you decided to pretend to be someone you're not to torment me"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" She smirks.

"You're a lying bitch" I yell "So it's just a coincidence that we were put into a group chat together by Cameron and when I asked him he said the number belonged to you?" I roll my eyes "I don't think so" 

"Maybe it's Cameron" She shrugs.

"Oh, shut the fuck up Ella!" I grit "I'm tired of all your bullshit lies! I don't believe that Cameron is him, because there's too much evidence pointing to you!"

"Oh yeah, like what? What could possibly make you think I'm ACM?" She taunts, getting in my face.

"For starters the fact that you've tried to hard to get me away from Austin, just like ACM did. The fact that you hated Austin from the beginning and told me to stay away from him, which would only make you create someone with the same initials as him to make me think I'm being taunted by him" I list off, counting on my fingers "Oh, and lastly, you asked what would make me think you were ACM, and I had never told you what he was called, so how would you know if I didn't tell you?" I tilt my head accusingly and she gulps "I'm not here to hurt you Ella, because believe it or not I'm still the bigger person, but what could I have possibly done to make you do this to me? You did some really cruel stuff to me, and I don't get why. We used to be best friends, what happened?" I frown ad she shrugs.

"I needed a change" 

"You needed a change? A fucking change?" I grit "So making my life a living hell, ruining my relationship, sending me demented gifts was all because you needed a change?"

"You brought it upon yourself" She shrugs, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You're making it really hard for me not to hurt you right now" I clench my fists at my side. 

"Baby, calm down" Austin soothingly whispers in my ear, his hands covering mine. I take a deep breath and open my eyes, seeing Ella with a stupid smirk on her face.

"Fuck that" I curse, raising my fist and throwing it at her face. Her hand comes up to cup her nose as her body falls to the floor "Ow" I shake out my hand "That really hurt" I examine my knuckles, as they already begin to swell.

"Oh shit" Austin says with wide eyes.

"Fuck you Brogan" Ella cries, wiping the blood from her nose.

"No, fuck you Ella. Ever since we were younger you always had to one up me, always made me feel bad about myself, always tried to ruin something for me. I dealt with it back then because we were kids, but now it's pathetic and cruel. You ruined my relationship simply because you didn't want to see me happy. You made me turn my back on the one person I loved more than anything just so I wouldn't be happy" I say, blinking away my tears "I hate you. I hate you so much" I growl, pushing past Austin to run down the steps and out of her house. I run down the street to my house, but before I can get there, Austin catches me by my waist.

"Brogs, Baby Girl, look at me" He whispers, wiping the tears from my cheeks "Take deep breaths" He kisses my forehead, and I listen, calming my breathing "It's okay, everything is okay" 

"But it isn't" I sob "She tried so hard to get us away from each other and she was the reason we broke up and now I don't know if you and I will ever be the same again" 

"What does that mean?" 

"That means that after everything that's happened between you me and her, I don't know if it could all be forgotten, I don't think I can just pick up where we left off without thinking about everything that's happened. Nothing will be the same, and I don't want to jump back into something where I can't forget all the bad" I sigh, and he looks like a five year-old being told that his dog died "I'm sorry Austin" 

"It's okay, really" He tries to smile "I'll be fine" He nods "I'll see you later I guess" He turns on his heels, starting to walk away.

"Austin" I plead weakly, but he ignores me continuing to walk to his car. Leaving me to wonder why nothing is easy anymore.

:::

Hi!

I hope you liked it.

Love, Bad_Boy_Hemmo