75.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BEAUTIFULS :)))))

Thank you so much for 19.6K it's fucking crazy

I don't have school tomorrow so I'll try to update all my stories :)

75. I Missed You!

I wake up before Austin, like every other time except for maybe 2. I climb out of his bed, kissing Austin's cheek and walking out of his room. I walk up to the kitchen and pull out some pans, sitting them on the stove. I pull out my phone and turn on Pandora, hitting shuffle. 

I grab some eggs, bacon and pancakes from the fridge and sitting them on the counter beside the stove. As I listen to the radio, I cook the food and put it on a plate for Austin. 

Austin walks into the kitchen with a yawn, rubbing his eyes. He smiles lazily and walks over to my kissing my lips softly "Good morning Baby" 

"Good morning" I smile, nudging my nose with his "I made breakfast" 

"I see that" He smiles, and I hand him a plate "Why aren't you eating?"

"I'm not hungry" I shrug, and he sighs walking over to me with his plate. He stabs a few pieces of pancake with his fork, bringing it up to my mouth.

"Eat it" 

"I don't want it" I shake my head.

"Please" He pouts "For me" 

"Fine" I sigh, eating the pancake from his fork. 

"Thank you Baby" 

Once he finishes eating, he puts his plate in the sink and hops up onto the counter. I walk to the sink, and turn on the water while Austin scrolls through my phone. 

"This song is so old" He chuckles, showing me my phone.

"It is" I laugh.

"Still know every word though" He grins, pulling me into him, my back hitting his chest.

"I miss the sound of your voice, and I miss the rush of your skin, and I miss the still of the silence as you breathe out and I breathe in. If I could walk on water, if I could tell you what's next, I'd make you believe, I'd make you forget. Come on get higher, loosen my lips, faith and desire and the swing of your hips, just pull me down hard and drown me in love" He sings in my ear, kissing my neck. When the song ends, a commercial comes on and Austin keeps his arms around me. 

His hands lace through mine, and kisses from my cheek down to my shoulder "I missed this" He whispers in my ear. 

"I did too" I smile, turning my head to kiss his lips.

"How many times must I tell you to lock the door young man!" Austin's mom stomps into the kitchen, stopping in her tracks once she sees the two of us "Oh, I'm sorry"

"It's fine mom" Austin chuckles "And I'll start locking the door" 

"Good, Logan is in the bathroom" She says "How are you Brogan?" She asks me with a smile.

"I'm good, how are you?" 

"I'm pretty good" She nods. 

"Brogan!" Logan yells, running into the kitchen "I missed you!" He jumps into my arms, wrapping his arms tightly around my neck.

"I missed you too Baby" I kiss his cheek, resting him on my hip "You've gotten so big" 

"I'm 7!" He holds up seven fingers.

"Wow! That's a big number" I gasp, and he grins.

"Gosh, this house is so small, but it's like a maze" Austin's aunt groans, walking into the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" Austin asks "His room is the first one up the stairs" He laughs.

"Oops, I put it in the third" Her eyes widen "I'll be back" She runs up the steps.

"She's something else" Michele laughs, and Logan's mom comes running back down the steps.

"The third room looks like a child's room" 

"That's Rob for you" Austin shrugs, and I laugh.

"Oh crap, we have to go, we'll be back tomorrow to pick him up" 

"Alright, see you guys later" Austin nods, and the two of them walk out "What do you want to do Bud?"

"I don't know" Logan shrugs.

"Petting zoo" I whisper in Logan's ear and he gasps, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Can we?" 

"Ask Austin" 

"Austin! Can we go to the petting zoo? Please please please" He begs, and Austin chuckles, looking at me.

"Come on Austin, look at his cute little face" 

"Fine" Austin huffs "Why don't you go and sit on the couch while Brogan and I get ready?" 

"Then we go?" He asks once I put him down.

"Yes" Austin nods, and Logan nods happily, running off to the living room. 

"You're going to get it" Austin taunts, and I laugh.

"I'm so scared" I fake fear. I gasp loudly when he harshly slaps my ass a laugh leaving his lips. 

"Oops" He shrugs. 

"You're the worst" I roll my eyes, and walk off to his room, Austin following. I pick up my bag and pull out my outfit for today. I lay it out on his bed, and pull off my clothes, shoving them into my bag.

"I think you do this shit on purpose" He mumbles from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist. 

"I have no idea what you're talking about" I giggle, reaching for my shorts and pulling them up my legs. I pull on my shirt, Austin's arms still around my waist "You know you're wasting time" 

"It's alright" He shrugs, walking over to the bed. He sits down while I pull a flannel on over my cami. 

As I attempt to pull on my shoes Austin grabs my hand, pulling my on the bed, on top of him "Austin" I groan, and he laughs "We need to go" 

"I feel like you're more excited than Logan is" He chuckles "If you give me a kiss, I'll get ready" He compromises.

"Deal" I nod, leaning down to press my lips to his. I place my hands on his chest to keep leverage as his hands move up and down my sides "Can you get ready now?" I ask, disconnecting our lips.

"Okay" He sighs "Just one more" 

"You always want just one more" I roll my eyes a small smile on my lips.

"Please" He pouts "Just a peck" 

"Alright, alright" I chuckles, pecking his lips softly "Now put clothes on, I'll be in the living room with Logan"

:::

Hi

I'm lonely today, no ones my valentine :(

I love you all,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo