33.

I want my nose pierced so bad, like you don't even understand

Dedicated to @layan4496 you're the real MVP <3 and your comments are my most favorite thing in the entire world. I love you :)

33. You're All I Want. Why Can't You See That?

"So tell me what exactly happened" Zach says when we get into his car.

"He's just being so stupid! Like he gets jealous over nothing and I can't stand it" I huff.

"He just cares"

"Fuck that! There's still no reason for him to get jealous, I care but I don't get jealous like he does" I cross my arms over my chest.

"Brogan, you need to understand that Austin's scared. He's never felt this way about a girl before"

"Whatever, I don't want talk about this anymore, I just want to go take a bath and go to bed" I frown, leaning my head against the car window, Zach and I don't speak another word, and when we pull up to the condo, I walk up to the door, waiting for Zach to open it. When he opens the door, I walk in before him, going to my room and straight to the bathroom.

I fill up the tub with water and bubbles, undressing and climbing in sinking to my neck, I sigh in content at the perfectly warm water and smell of vanilla. I lean my head back, closing my eyes and breathing slowly. The door swings open, and I sigh quietly knowing its Carter. He gets into the tub with me, him moving his body so it's next to mine.

"I still don't want to talk to you" I mutter, my eyes still shut.

"Then don't" He replies, leaning over and kissing my neck. My eyes open and I glare at him, he ignores my glares however and continues to leave kisses all around my neck.

"Carter" I huff in annoyance, and he chuckles, moving his body so he's over me.

"Shh" He whispers, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine, his hands grip the edges of the tub to keep himself up as his lips move against mine quickly. I mentally sigh, giving into him as my hand cups his neck. He smiles in triumph, he pulls away from my lips, leaving a trail of kisses down to my collarbones, he sucks harshly on the skin, leaving a dark mark.

He pushes me out of the water, my legs resting over his shoulders, he gives me a smirk before leaving kisses on the insides of my thighs before he reaches my core. He licks up my slit, and I gasp, my hands gripping his hair. He chuckles lightly, sending a vibration making my toes curl. He spreads my legs farther apart, his lips enveloping my clit sucking harshly. I moan loudly, which only encourages him to keep going. He lets go of my clit, sliding his tongue inside me, he curls his tongue the tip hitting my g-spot.

"Carter" I moan, both my hands on the back of his head as I roll my hips against his mouth. He pulls away all together and I whimper. He pulls me back down, kissing me deeply, I feel him slide his length down my slit before sliding into me, a loud moan escaping my mouth.

"God, I hate you so much" I moan as he thrusts into me slowly. He groans in response, sucking on my neck, leaving mark after mark all over my skin.

"Fuck baby" He groans, his head thrown back in pleasure. My legs wrap around his torso as he quickens his pace. My nails dig into his back and he moans into my neck "Brogan, shit you're so good" His thrusts get sloppier as the minutes pass, and I feel myself being brought closer to my high.

"Carter, I'm so close" I whimper into his ear

"I know" He moans "Hold on for me baby girl" My legs shake violently in pleasure and I moan loudly, my high hitting me, a strong wave a euphoria making my vision go blurry washes through me. Carter reaches his high moments after mean, a string of swears and my name being mixed together as he releases inside of me. Carter and I struggle to catch our breath as he pulls out of me his head resting in my neck. I drain the tub, getting a towel and wrapping it around my still shaking body.

Carter gets out too, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist, following me back into the bedroom. I sit down on the bed, him standing between my legs. He pulls me into him, his chin resting on the top of my head.

"I'm sorry Brogan" He whispers "I overreacted and I shouldn't of" He sighs "I'm just scared you're going to find someone better than me and leave" He confesses, and I wrap my arms around his waist looking up at him.

"You're all I want. Why can't you see that?" I sigh "Carter, you're it for me"

"I've never felt this way before and I don't know how to handle it"

"Don't push me away" I shrug lightly "I love you, and that's not going to change" I whisper, kissing his chest.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asks in awe.

"I think I'm the lucky one" I bite my lip, pulling him in for a soft kiss.

:::

They're so cute I want to die

I love you guys so much!

Love,Bad_Boy_Hemmo