16.

This has become my new favorite story to write :) But tbh I miss writing Shadow so much :((((

16. You Really Like Him.

"C'mon just one" Carter whines, leaning against the lockers.

"No Carter"

"Pleeease" He begs "I'll never ask again"

"That's a lie" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Nope it isn't, instead I'll just take them without asking" He winks and I laugh "Come on Baby" He smirks, wrapping his arms around me.

"Fine, just one" I smile, my hands on his shoulders. He smiles brightly, pulling me closer to him, and pressing his lips to mine. I keep it short and sweet pulling away.

"Brogan that's not fair" He whines.

"You said just one" I giggle, leaning up and kissing his cheek "Now I have to go to class"

"I'll miss you"

"You better" I smirk, turning around and walking to History class.

"So you and Carter huh?" Oliver says when I sit down.

"I don't know" I shake my head "I don't think he'd be able to do it" I shrug.

"Do what?"

"An actual relationship, I mean it's Carter"

"Oh" He nods "Well do you like him?"

"Kind of" I blush "Okay maybe a lot" I grin.

"Good for you" He smiles, but something about it isn't genuine.

///

"Brogan, can we talk?" Ella asks, coming up to me.

"No" I shake my head.

"Please, I have some things I want to say"

"No" I walk past her, going to sit with Oli and Mark at the lunch table.

"Hey" Mark smiles.

"H-"

"Tell me about you and Carter" He cuts me off, resting his chin on his hand.

"There's nothing to tell" I shrug.

"Oh come on please" He begs, and from the corner of my eyes I can see Carter, he's staring at me, and when I turn my head, he motions to the back entrance of the cafeteria before getting up himself and walking out of it.

"Really, there's nothing to tell" I shake my head "There's nothing going on with the two of us. I have to pee, I'll be back" I stand up, and walking out the same doors Carter did. When I step out, a hand grabs my wrist pulling me into the hallway leading to the workshops.

"Hi" He smiles, leaning down to kiss me. I hum in approval, letting his lips move with mine, before pulling away.

"Hi" I smile.

"How's your day been?" He asks sweetly, his fingers lacing through mine.

"Stressful" I sigh "How about yours?"

"Better now" He smiles, kissing my cheek.

"You're really cheesy today, you know that?" I chuckle, and he shrugs.

"Is that so bad?" He nudges his shoulder against mine.

"No, not at all" I shake my head, a smile forming on my lips.

"Good" He kisses my cheek.

"I should probably get back" I mumble, and he nods.

"Leave your window unlocked" He smirks, letting go of my hand.