48.

I've been looking forward to Austin's pov, because I really like it. There's a slight time skip, he's been in college for about a month so yeah.

I should be doing History homework, but I don't wanna, but I am doing spanish because it's easy af XD

Question.. who do you want Cameron to be? 

Okay so, because my story Come Find Us, is in 3rd person, I think some sentences in here are, and if you find any can you let me know?

Any guesses on who ACM is? It will be released in a chapter or two...

| Austin |

"When's your next class?" Mike asks as we walk out of our History lesson.

"I'm done for the day actually" I chuckle.

"Lucky you" He rolls his eyes "I have 2 more classes today" 

"Damn that sucks for you" 

"I actu-"

"Hey, I hate to interrupt, but I'm having this huge party tonight for my birthday and I was wondering if you wanted to go" A blonde haired girl interrupts. Not going to lie, she's incredibly attractive, but she's not my Brogan, though she isn't mine anymore.

"Yeah no th-"

"We'll be there" Mike cuts me off.

"Great!" She grins falsely at Mike "I'll see you there" She winks at me, handing me an invitation. When she drifts out of view Mike yells at me.

"I can't believe you were going to turn her down" 

"I don't actually want to go" I shrug.

"Do you know who that is?" 

"Do I care?" I ask.

"You should, that's Jane Brooks, only the hottest girl that goes here, she's a senior so her inviting us is amazing" He gasps.

"First of all, saying her name isn't going to help me, second she's okay, and third she invited me not you" I chuckle.

"Oh fuck you" He rolls his eyes "I'm still going" He shrugs.

"Cool, you can have my invitation" I hand it to him, patting his shoulder "See you later" I walk back to my dorm room, wondering why the hell Mike had to be my suite mate. Don't get me wrong, he's tolerable sometimes, but he acts as if he's still in high school and it's annoying as hell.

I sit down on my bed, scrolling through Instagram on my phone. I frown when I see a picture of Brogan with a guy that isn't Oliver or Mark with her lips on his cheek and he's giving her a piggy back ride.

'I guess you could say I'm happy I met you ;) You make me vv happy and we're fucking goals' 

The caption bothered me a lot more than it should, maybe I was reading too far into it, and they were only friends, but when I clicked on the comments, all of them saying how they were happy she was moving on, I knew I wasn't reading too far into it, and I had in fact, been replaced.

It seems like it was so easy for her. 

///

I button up my shirt, and spray some cologne, walking into Mike's side of the room "Are you done yet?" I roll my eyes and he nods, finally putting his comb down.

"Yeah, I'm done"

"Good, now let's go" I walk out of his door and we walk to Jane's party. When we get there, it's already packed, and you can feel the base from the speakers from her front lawn. I walk inside, and walk straight to the drink table, pouring a drink, and downing it as quickly as possible, filling it back up.