19.

I said I was going to edit, but tbh I didn't. I never found the time, I think I literally edited 3 chapters, and that includes the Prologue so I only got to chapter 2.

Is the spacing weird? It looks weird as I'm typing this.

Better? 

I hope so...

Anyways, back to business, I'm back from New York (obviously) I had a lot of fun, and I see I've got some new readers and what not on all my stories actually, so if you're new 

Welcome! I'm an incredibly weird writer, I live in Nebraska, I'm twelve years old and I like to fuck bitches and get money :)

OMF I'm so sorry I'm having waaaaay too much fun XD Lol none of that is even remotely true.

I'm sorry let's get on with it :)

19. What Crawled Up Your Ass And Bit You?

"Here let me help" Ryder offers as I drop all my papers all over the hallway.

"Thank you" I smile as he hands me my papers.

"No problem" He grins "So, I was wondering if you had anything to do tonight" He scratches the back of his neck.

"Uhm no, why?" I shake my head.

"Well it's the last hockey game, and I was wondering if you wanted to go"

"Wait, there's hockey in the summer?" I chuckle.

"Yeah, weird right?" He laughs.

"Very, but I'll try and go, where is it?"

"7" 

"Okay, I'll make sure to be there" I nod, and his smile brightens.

"Cool! I gotta get to class, but I'll see you tonight" He waves as he runs down the hallway.

I walk into the cafeteria, my eyes unintentionally glancing at Carter and Ella. I cringe as she kisses his cheek, the jealousy inside me growing. My jaw clenches as I walk over to Oliver and Mark plopping down next to Oliver, a huff escaping my lips. 

"What crawled up your ass and bit you?" Mark scoffs.

"I fucking hate Ella" I growl.

"All of us do" Oli shrugs "I can't believe she did that" 

"Well now it's just the three of us so get over it" Mark rolls his eyes "It should have always been that way"

"What's wrong with you?" I ask Mark, his seeming on edge.

"I heard the fake ass bitch talking about how she never wanted to be our friend anyways, and that she was using you to get to Carter" He spits.

"Oh really? She's been my friend since 5th grade, and your and Oli's friend since 6th, none of us even knew who Carter was until high school so she's a fucking liar" 

"She was talking to Holly when I left science class" Oli adds.

"She's a two-faced bitch, so let's just drop it before I end up getting suspended for fighting" I huff, taking a bite of my sandwich. 

"Kick her ass again, pleeeeaaaaasssseeee" Mark whines.

"No, I'm going to be the bigger person, and pretend it doesn't bother me" 

I gasp in shock as the cold sensation that engulf my back. I jump up in shock, feeling the liquid soak into my shirt. I turn around, facing a smirking Holly, with an Ella by her side.

"Oops, I slipped" Holly laughs.

"How the fuck is that a slip! I'm on the inside of the bench!" I yell.