Please Read... I need your opinion.

So if you had just read my current post, I'm going to be starting a new story and I need some help from you guys, the story will of course be Austin Mahone but I'm stuck between two titles, both stories will be the same, but each title has a different cover.

This story will be opposite of all the stories I've done. Instead of a punk Austin, it's going to be a punk female lead because I like writing things like that.

The story will contain a lot of smut, more than in my other stories because it's basically a story of "friends with benefits" type of story. It's going to be that Austin is cute and popular but not stuck up, he'll be kind of nerdy and a virgin. The new girl will come to town and she's the female lead and takes a liking to Austin, she doesn't know he has a girlfriend though, but anyways you get the gist of the story.

But anyways tell me which you like better, each has a title and the short description, they're not the final description I'll be improving them after I choose a title. Comment which you like better, and if I don't get any by later today I'm doing eenie meanie.

Between Us- I had a girlfriend, she'd had a reputation. I liked her, she used me. I fell in love with her, she left me. But either way, we kept things between us.

Or

Birds- I had never known what freedom was like. But she walked into my life, and changed everything. She broke me out of my cage, and taught me to fly free. Just like the birds.

I really need your help and I hope you guys don't ignore this.

I love you all, Bad_Boy_Hemmo