45.

I cry :'((( This chapter makes me cry that's all I'm going to say.

Tbh for people in America, who speak English as a first language but somehow have like really shit grammar bother the hell out of me, like I bet their English teacher hate them as much as I do, like don't get me wrong, my English isn't always top notch, but most of the time it's in my writing and since my hands move too fast for my brain I make mistakes but unless I'm lazy I'm quick to fix them.

I hope I didn't offend anyone, but like it really bothers me.

45. Come On, Just Let Me Go See Him. 

I sit in my room, fiddling with my fingers, Austin and I hadn't talked anymore about him and UCLA, but I don't want him to stay here simply because I don't want him to leave. I mean this is his future we're talking about, not mine. I need to learn to not be selfish and put the feelings, and well-beings of others above mine, no matter how hard that might be.

I get off my bed and walk to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and get undressed, stepping inside. I put my head under the shower head, soaking it before putting shampoo in. I wait a few moments before washing it out and doing the same thing but with conditioner. I wash my body, and shave, rinsing out my hair when I'm done. I turn off the water and step out, wrapping a towel around my body and another around my hair. 

I walk into my room, my phone beginning to ring just as I get in there. 

"Hello?" I answer Lilah's call.

"Hey, you wanna go get lunch?" She asks and I look at the clock. It's a little after noon, and I contemplate before agreeing.

"Sure" 

"Okay, where do you want to go?" She asks.

"I don't know, it's up to you, just text me the address and I'll meet you there once I get dressed" 

"Okay, bye" She says before hanging up. I toss my phone onto the bed, only to have it bounce off and onto the floor. I squeal and pick it up, inspecting it to make sure it's okay. I breathe out in relief seeing it's still in perfect condition, and place it gently on my bed. I walk to my dresser, and closet picking out an outfit. I thoroughly dry my body and put on my clothes, I pull the towel off my head, and put my hair into a ponytail, drying the ends so they don't drip. 

I check my phone seeing Lilah wanted to just go to Chick-Fil-A, I slide my phone into my back pocket and walk out of my house and to my car. I get in and drive to Chick-Fil-A, parking next to Lilah's car. I walk in, her already at a table with two chicken sandwiches and two large fries.

"Hey, I got this for you, and a root beer, because I know how much you love it" She smirks.

"Thanks" I grin, taking a drink of root beer.

"What's up with you?" She asks, eyeing me funny.

"What are you talking about?" 

"You just seem out of it" 

"Oh, it's nothing" I shake my head, pulling out my phone just as a message pops up.

From: ACM

    You may want to check on that boyfriend of yours, I don't think you'd like what he's doing -ACM

"Oh please" Lilah rolls her eyes "I'm not stupid"

"It's just Austin" I shrug.

"Who?" 

"My boyfriend..." I trail off and she squeals earning a few glares from neighboring tables.