73.

I'm supposed to be doing my homework, but I decided to write this instead. 

I've been having really bad chest pains you guys and it's really bad. I might be dying... I hope not though.

73. Now Tell Me, When Is Checkout?

I walk to my suitcase quickly pulling out a pair of jeans, a shirt and a new bra and underwear set. I walk to the bathroom, not looking in Austin's direction. I walk into the bathroom, shutting the door and leaning against it. 

I sigh, mentally scolding myself for letting myself succumb to Austin. I walk over to the sink, looking at myself in the mirror. Though it may sound cliche, and I shouldn't think of it this way but I look different. I look happier and more alive but it doesn't change the fact that what we did was wrong.

I change into my clothing, not wanting to look at myself any longer. Walking out of the bathroom, I toss Austin's shirt on the bed, picking up my clothes from around the room to put back into my suitcase. 

"You know you can't ignore me forever, we do have to drive from here to Miami" Austin says from behind me as I shove my clothes into the front pocket of my suitcase. I ignore him, and walk out to the balcony, groaning when I see it's pouring down rain "Brogan! I'm talking to you" Austin says, walking out onto the balcony with me.

"I don't want to talk to you" I try to push past him but he grabs my wrist, pulling my back "Let me go" I grit.

"Why are you being like this?" He huffs "We slept together Brogan. It happened so will you calm down about it. There's nothing we can do to change it" 

"But there's plenty of ways to prevent it" I rip my wrist out of his grip, walking back into the hotel room. I grab my phone and put it into my pocket and rolling up my charger, carrying it to my suitcase. Austin storms back into the room, slamming the door behind him. He grabs clothes out of his suitcase and changes into them, zipping up his suitcase. 

"I'll meet you downstairs" He clips carrying his suitcase out of the room. I look around the room, checking to see if anything is left in the room. Rolling my eyes, I pick up Austin's t-shirt from the bed and shove it into my suitcase. I walk out of the room, and to the lobby, seeing Austin arguing with the man at the front desk.

"I'm sorry Sir, I can't allow you to check out until 10 a.m. tomorrow" The man shakes his head.

"I don't have the time to wait that long" Austin grits, and I walk over to the desk.

"Listen here, I've had a long day and I have a longer one ahead of me. I need to fucking get home and I swear to God I will slit your throat if you do not let me leave right now" I slam my hand against the desk "Now tell me, when is checkout?" I ask with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh, look. You guys are checked out" He smiles nervously "It's $325 for your stay" 

"Jesus fuck" Austin mutters under his breath, handing the guy his card. Once we pay, Austin and I walk out of the hotel and into the pouring rain "I didn't need your help you know" 

"I didn't do it for you" I roll my eyes, getting into the front seat of his car. I throw my suitcase into the backseat with a huff, and lean my head against the seat. 

"I'm fucking tired of your attitude" Austin spits once he gets into the car, turning on the engine.

"And I'm fucking tired of you" 

"Are you seriously pissed at me because I gave you what you wanted?" He scoffs "Don't act like you didn't want it" 

"I never said I didn't. But that doesn't mean I don't regret it" 

"Jesus Brogan! Will you please for once stop denying that you want me? You've done it since the day I met you"

"I'm not denying anything" I shake my head "But I'm not saying that I do either" 

"But you do" 

"What?" 

"You want me" He shrugs "And you already know that I want y-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. He kisses me back quickly, his hand on the back of my neck to keep me close to him. He slides his tongue along my bottom lip and I part my lips allowing his tongue to slide along mine. 

"You sure you don't want me?" He whispers, nudging his nose against mine.

"No" I shake my head, and he chuckles.

"I knew it" 

***

"I'll see you later?" Austin says as more of a question.

"Yeah" I nod "Okay, just you know... text me" I push the hair behind my ear, opening the door to his car. I go to step out of the car, but Austin grabs my shoulder, turning me to face him. 

"Give me a kiss" He pouts, and I bite my lip contemplating whether to do it or not. After having an internal battle I decide to just do it and lean in, his lips meeting mine in the middle. The kiss is short and soft and I pull away with a smile "I'll call you later" He smiles. 

"Okay" I nod, giving him a quick peck on the lips before getting out of his car, grabbing my suitcase and running up to my front door. I turn around and wave to Austin as he backs out of the driveway and drives down the street.

I turn back around to my front door, and with a deep breath, I grip the handle.

:::

Hi!

I don't have much to say...

I love you all,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo