26.

I don't even think I thanked you guys for 3K, so thank you very much <3

The Foolish 4 is gonna be together!!!!

That gif makes me cry so hard, it's so beautiful :,)

26. Brogan, I Don't Want You To Worry.

"Oh my gosh Brogan! You're so slow!" Carter groans.

"Carter! I just want to look nice" I huff, continuing to straighten my hair.

"You always look nice" He smiles.

"Maybe to you" I joke "I just want them to like me" 

"Baby, they will like you" He wraps his arms around my waist "Stop being so nervous, they smell fear" He whispers.

"Carter stop it" I pout, unplugging my straightener. 

"Brogan, everything will be fine" Carter coos, lacing his fingers through mine.

"Okay" I nod "We can go now" I say, the two of us walking out of my house and to his truck. We get in and drive to his house, the entire time I'm trying to calm my nerves. We pull up into a driveway of a cute little house, it's not huge like I had thought, but it' not small either, it's perfect.

"Oh my god, they're going to hate me" I mutter.

"You're right, they're gonna hate you" Carter shrugs, and my jaw drops "Hey, I'm just agreeing with you, I read somewhere to agree because the womans always right" He jokes with a wink. 

"You're not funny" I playfully roll my eyes.

"Baby, you need to calm down. They aren't scary, I promise" He whispers, his hands cupping my face.

"Okay" I nod, and he leans down kissing me softly before lacing our fingers together and walking up to the door. Carter turns the door knob, a huff escaping his lips, because-I'm guessing-the door was unlocked. We walk in nonetheless, seeing three familiar guys on the couch.

"Hey! It's the mall girl!" 

"The one who put Austin in his place!" There goes that Austin thing again.

"Guys shut up!" Carter rolls his eyes "Anyways, this is Brogan, Brogan that's Zach, Alex and Rob" He points and I nod, waving hello. Carter leads me to the couch, sitting down and pulling me to sit next to him. His arm goes around my shoulder protectively as he pulls me closer, if that's even possible.

"So this is the one you never shut up about" Rob chuckles, looking over me, not in an inappropriate way, just curious "I can't see why" He jokes, winking at me.

"Aw well I see standing in the middle of the mall looking like a douche hasn't worked for you, but I can see why" I retort.

"Oh please! The ladies love me" He rolls his eyes playfully.

"As if, the only thing you can turn on is a microwave" I wink, all the guys laughing.

"Damn Rob, she got you" Zach laughs.

"No she didn't" Rob shakes his head.

"Yes she did Rob" Carter laughs "You have nothing to come back to that" 

"Listen here coloring book" Rob chuckles and we all look at him confused "Get it? Because he's like covered in tattoos?" He laughs and everyone shakes their head.

"That's not funny" Alex shakes his head.

"That's our cue to leave, we'll be in my room" Carter says, standing up. All the boys smirk and Carter huffs "Not like that dumb asses" He rolls his eyes leading me to his room. His room was just like I had expected, plain and dark. White walls, black carpet and red bed sheets.