Chapter 10

A/N: Thank you guys so much for the seven hundred sixty reads! On to the story.

Percy's P.O.V.

The test goes like this:

(Italics: Questions Bold: Percys Answers)

1) Who are the 12 Olympians? 

The 12 Olympians are: Zeus, Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Ares, Apollo, Dionysus, Hephaestus, and Hermes.  

2) Who controls the sea?

Poseidon. (Duh, Wise Girl.)

3) What is Hera's symbol?

A peacock.

4) Who is the eldest from the 'Big Three,' (Zeus, Poseidon, Hades)?

Hades, my oh so kind and generous uncle.

5) Who is the goddess of the hearth.

Hestia.
6) Who is the youngest god?

Dionysus.

7) Which goddess unwillingly married Hephaestus?

Aphrodite.

8) Name three Ancient Greek monsters.

The Minotaur, gorgons, and hydras.

Done. In only...

Two minutes? Wow. It seems to take longer.

I look around, I am the first one done.

I walk up to Annabeth, kiss her on the cheek, and give her my paper.

"Good job, Seaweed Brain. In Ancient Greek as well. Perfect score."

I was writing in Ancient Greek? Looking closer at the test I realize it is in fact written in Ancient Greek, and I did write in Greek as well. No wonder it is so easy to read.

Harry's P.O.V.

I am determined to beat Percy at the quiz. So what if he finishes first, he probably got most, if not all of them wrong.

Anna- no Professor, quickly grades the quizzes, and passes them back out. I draw in a deep breath and look at my grade.

I failed! I got no questions correct! I glance at Percy who is grinning widely. Jason, I think, asks him what he got.

"All questions right!"

"Show off," I mutter.

"What did you say?" Hermione questions, curious.

"Nothing." She looks like she wants to ask me something else, but then changes her mind.

I begin thinking of the exchange students, all the suspicious things they did. They must be Death Eaters. However, I need solid proof before I tell McGonagall.

Annabeth brings me back from reality by talking about the 12 Olympians...